return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings

Tips on how to Transform MTS Videos on Mac
View this Thread in Original format
Rosaura1234
Question 1: I'm searching for a device which can recognize a MTS video from a Panasonic HDC-SD1 camera, can any one give me a recommendation concerning this? I truly wish to get pleasure from my personal recorded MTS videos on my iPod products.

Question 2: Opps! It really is irritating, I simply saved a marriage ceremony of my buddy, but when I open it up on my own Macintosh Computer, it exhibits. mts extension, which can not be identified by my QuickTime device, could somebody tell me how to repair it, do I need to transform it or carry out something?
Answer: You are able to enjoy your MTS videos on your own iPod products by transforming MTS to iPod compatible formats with a valuable Mac MTS Converter .

As everyone knows that MTS is known as a high-definition MPEG Transport Stream movie format, generally known as "AVCHD", utilized by Sony, Panasonic, along with other High-definition camcorders. As a fan of movie recording, you might have a few MTS videos on Mac, and in addition, you may have problems with these files for instance you cannot perform these movies on Mac, nor on iPhone, iPad, iPod and any kind of other lightweight device. And what's more you might fail in uploading the MTS files Mac to the net for spreading.

To be able to fix such types of issues, you have to think it twice before you decide to lastly select a reliable Mac MTS Converter. Actually, Leawo MTS Converter for Mac can assist you to convert MTS files on Mac to numerous formats such as AVI, FLV, WMV, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, 3GPP2, QuickTime (MOV), MPG, MKV, and so on with no high quality loss. Additionally its effective movie editing functions and sophisticated codec settings may also do you an extremely big favor in movie customization as well as particular settings. In addition you may also transform 2D to 3D movies for fantastic three dimensional satisfaction.

The post right here will highlight how you can convert MTS files on Mac in a simple manner.
1. Download and set up this smart MTS transforming software on your Macintosh Computer.
2. Open this program and click "Add" tab in order to load the original MTS movies.
3. Click the button before 3D to get into the Profile panel, in which you can choose an suitable movie format based on your requirements. By clicking "Add Profile" button, you are able to alter these codec parameters, including bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, quality, video codec, and so on.
4. You can also edit the actual output video via Edit button.
5. If you'll need, it really is accessible for you to produce your 3D videos by the feature of 3D tab.

After the conversion, we can directly transfer the MTS video files to many portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, PDA/Pocket PC (including BlackBerry), Creative Zen, Archos, Epson media players and any mobile phone, it's a process with only several clicks and little time.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement