return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events

Pages: [1] 2 
2012.04.28 Danny Tenaglia Birthday Bash & Vinyl Reunion | Sat April 28 @ Pacha NYC
View this Thread in Original format
PachaNewYorkC

Saturday April 28
Pacha NYC presents...

DANNY TENAGLIA
Birthday Bash + Vinyl Reunion

Back in the early 2000s, Vinyl was where serious ‘heads went to get their straight-up music fix. No booze, no tables, no drama: Just after-hours mayhem. If you liked it dark and dirty, you showed up on Fridays, for Danny Tenaglia’s Be Yourself party. These days, DJs like Danny don’t play anywhere weekly, and dance music is a lot bigger than a local scene. But tonight, Danny reminds you what it was like to hit a club where everybody knew your name – and celebrates his birthday. New or old, you can’t miss this one.

GET TICKETS

Doors 10pm
Table Reservations 212.209.7500

Pacha NYC
618 W.46th St.
http://www.pachanyc.com/

Become a Fan on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Check in on FourSquare

----
Have Your Birthday With Us!
http://pachanyc.com/partywithus
rabbitjoker
Coming from Toronto for this one! Should be good!
gimmebeatz
tickets bought and making the trek from buffalo for my first DT show!! cannot wait!! if it ends before noon im going to be highly disappointed =)
PvDoBseSSioN
quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
tickets bought and making the trek from buffalo for my first DT show!! cannot wait!! if it ends before noon im going to be highly disappointed =)

lol first and last probably!
AY STAR
quote:
Originally posted by PachaNewYorkC

Back in the early 2000s, Vinyl was where serious ‘heads went to get their straight-up music fix. No booze, no tables, no drama: Just after-hours mayhem. If you liked it dark and dirty, you showed up on Fridays, for Danny Tenaglia’s Be Yourself party. These days, DJs like Danny don’t play anywhere weekly, and dance music is a lot bigger than a local scene. But tonight, Danny reminds you what it was like to hit a club where everybody knew your name – and celebrates his birthday. New or old, you can’t miss this one.

that paragraph right there is perfect, very few venue's are all about the music these days especially pacha but hopefully some real music heads come out for this one and create a old school vibe

***meet-up*** for those that are going
@ 2am at the back bar behind the dj booth

and yes gimmebeatz i really hope he goes late with this one, its been a while since he did a 10,12 or 15 hour set in nyc
kingchinc
see you guys there!
pyro264jb
i remember my buddy nick ac taking me out to my first danny show on a friday night at arc, craziness, that was the weekend Exit was shut down and all of the exit heads came to arc, danny was shining that big fog light on people telling them to behave lol
Groundhog Boy
Honestly, I may be one of the only people...but I couldn't care less. I've never seen DT. There were times that it almost happened (with Carl Cox in 2004 at Roxy where I wasn't paying $40-50 x3 at 5am is one).

His posts annoy me for their primadonna-ishness. Please stop! I will die happy having never seen him.

EDIT - I saw some of him at Electric Zoo...I forgot, it was that great.
shosko
I'm also up in the air.. possibly a first chance to see him and maybe the last?
gimmebeatz
quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
Honestly, I may be one of the only people...but I couldn't care less. I've never seen DT. There were times that it almost happened (with Carl Cox in 2004 at Roxy where I wasn't paying $40-50 x3 at 5am is one).

His posts annoy me for their primadonna-ishness. Please stop! I will die happy having never seen him.

EDIT - I saw some of him at Electric Zoo...I forgot, it was that great.

you cannot even remotely compare a DT festival set to a true DT club marathon. thats not even close to being an apples to apples comparison. i prolly wouldnt enjoy DT at a festival set either. marathon DJs need exactly that! its about a 10-12 hour musical journey what he and other DJs are known for.

gimmebeatz
quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR

***meet-up*** for those that are going
@ 2am at the back bar behind the dj booth

and yes gimmebeatz i really hope he goes late with this one, its been a while since he did a 10,12 or 15 hour set in nyc

looking forward to the meet up and meeting some TA's!
Groundhog Boy
quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
you cannot even remotely compare a DT festival set to a true DT club marathon. thats not even close to being an apples to apples comparison. i prolly wouldnt enjoy DT at a festival set either. marathon DJs need exactly that! its about a 10-12 hour musical journey what he and other DJs are known for.

Thanks for the tip...I'd never have known, being such a nOOb and all.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement