return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events

2012.06.14 [SFL] Ferry Corsten @ LIV
View this Thread in Original format
Pantone199c
Pulled from Ferry's Tour page:

Ferry Corsten

Date: Jun 14, 2012

Will update when artwork and tickets have been posted.
av1
http://www.wantickets.com/Events/10...ry-Corsten-LIV/
EDM-head
This will be my first time going to Liv...I'm hoping for a good experience since this isn't really a clubber friendly environment from what I hear :toothless I wonder if I gotta wear a suit to get inside :p
EDM-head
LIV crowd completely sucked ass and weren't even responding to Ferry...I felt bad for the him especially when the girls from VIP started dancing in front of dj booth...you can tell he was fuming, Lol....but aside from that Ferry delivered an excellent set :)
Juan Paulino
I bet some of them didn't even know who ferry was.
av1
quote:
Originally posted by EDM-head
LIV crowd completely sucked ass and weren't even responding to Ferry...I felt bad for the him especially when the girls from VIP started dancing in front of dj booth...you can tell he was fuming, Lol....but aside from that Ferry delivered an excellent set :)

I wasn't there this time. But at least he played a good set and you enjoyed it. Maybe now they'll get the picture and move him to Amnesia when it re-opens. The same people run both clubs and I find the crowds are much better @ Amnesia. Case in point, for A&B the vibe and crowd response was great there ...

quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
I bet some of them didn't even know who ferry was.

And you would win that bet hands down. Last time he was @ Liv we heard some idiot complaining that Corsten was playing trance. We laughed at him so much that he asked us why. When told that was the equivalent of complaining that there is sand and water at the beach, he still didn't get it ...
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by av1
And you would win that bet hands down. Last time he was @ Liv we heard some idiot complaining that Corsten was playing trance. We laughed at him so much that he asked us why. When told that was the equivalent of complaining that there is sand and water at the beach, he still didn't get it ...

:stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement