return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events

2012.05.05 [SFL] George Acosta @ Monarchy
View this Thread in Original format
Monarchy

Click to Reserve a Table
Click to Purchase Tickets

All great music reaches into your very soul, captures the mind and touches the heart. It can tell a story, take you on an incredible journey and target many different types of emotions. Music such as this can only come from the hard work of a great artist, an artist such as George Acosta. With over 20+ years of experiences as a DJ and Producer, George can certainly be considered a driving force in the dance music industry. He is one of the few original EDM artists that have managed to keep up with the evolution of dance music, reinventing him self and coming on stronger each and every time.

Passion combined with skill is what fuels George Acosta. In an interview George once said, “I have been fortunate to have much success in my career, and my challenges have only made me stronger. Personally, as an artist, there is always room for growth. I love to learn and I never plan on loosing the drive to master my craft. I feel like I am destined for more and even greater things. The best is yet to come.” It is this dedication, in addition to his love for music and his willingness to evolve that will continue to augment George Acosta’s career and success.

VISIT GEORGE ACOSTA ON FACEBOOK

VISIT MONARCHY NIGHTCLUB ON FACEBOOK

Other Upcoming Events:
George Acosta - Sat May 5th | Murk - Sat May 12th | Sultan & Shepard - Sat May 26th | Pure White Party - Sun May 27th | Boris - Sat June 2nd

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement