return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: [1] 2 
Spectrasonics Giving Away Omnisphere for FREE!
View this Thread in Original format
cryophonik
Totally legit. Get it here.

quote:
In preparation for the launch of an exciting new product, and as a way of expressing our gratitude to our numerous customers over the years, Spectrasonics would like to offer everybody who registers at the link above one free copy of our award-winning synthesizer Omnisphere. This is a limited time offer.
Storyteller
I cried. Seriously.
Beatflux
This is why piracy exists.
Julz
And to think i spent $500 on this!
tehlord
Aw c'mon!

Tooooooo obvious :p
EddieZilker
Thanks Cryo! Just downloaded - this is ing awesome. To think that I thought Zeta+ was "deep".

ing amazing!
cryophonik
quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Thanks Cryo! Just downloaded

Wow, you downloaded 50GB that quickly??!!! :eek: I wouldathunk that their server is being hammered. :haha:
jsrobinson
URL shortener would have prolonged the effect.
EddieZilker
I got there right after you posted this and the registration is a bit convoluted but once you get past that, it's relatively easy to obtain the zip file. It's currently running on my machine, as we speak. What a sound.

Probably helps that I have the high-end cable package for internet. :p
cryophonik
quote:
Originally posted by jsrobinson
URL shortener would have prolonged the effect.

Ugh, there's a critic in every crowd. :mad:

:p

Storyteller
I usually look at the links by hovering over them. Ipad doesn't have that so I actually fell for it, hard.
cryophonik
quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller
I usually look at the links by hovering over them. Ipad doesn't have that so I actually fell for it, hard.

Sorry, hehe.

BTW, I changed my birthday on Facebook to today and got my wife to wish me a happy birthday, and now I'm getting all sorts of birthday wishes. Try it!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement