return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events

Pages: [1] 2 
2012.03.09 Push The Night w/ Brad Miller, Derek Rusinak, Greenhaven @ Sullivan Room
View this Thread in Original format
BradMiller
Friday March 9th
Push The Night w/ Brad Miller
Derek Rusinak & Greenhaven DJs
Sullivan Room NYC

Push The Night descends on New York's home for the underground, with a night that brings out the stronger side of Sullivan Room's distinctive house and techno roots. Setting itself apart as a haven for those seeking substance, the club's music-driven atmosphere and uncompromising integrity have consistently seen it rank among the best in the world. Featuring a headlining set by Brad Miller along with Derek Rusinak of Tech-La-Di and Greenhaven DJs Nicolas Mendoza-Conner and Trevor Haimes - tonight we step deep into a world where music comes before all else.

$5 before midnight / $10 after with RSVP to info(at)djbradmiller.com

FACEBOOK EVENT
RESIDENT ADVISOR EVENT

Sullivan Room
218 Sullivan St NYC
(btwn Bleecker & W 3rd)
Doors at 10pm, 21+

facebook.com/djbradmiller
residentadvisor.net/dj/derekrusinak
facebook.com/greenhavendjs
sullivanroom.com
BradMiller
Really lookin forward to playing in Sully again especially after all the recent renovations. If you haven't checked it out yet they moved the DJ booth to the stage and opened up the back of the room as well. Gives the room a different energy with more space to dance too.
euphoria
Really looking forward to this :)
EliPsE
I should be able to make this. I want to see the new setup.
James Gill
quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
I should be able to make this. I want to see the new setup.

It's pretty dope, plus the sound is tons clearer.

I for one am looking forward to hearing this combo lineup :)
euphoria
Can't wait to see the set up! I love Sully, great choice of venue <3

I'm running ZEE's list for this as well. Hit me up if ya need ;)
BradMiller
Gonna be bringing out more of a Carl Cox / Mark Broom / Gary Beck style of house-infused techno for this one so I hope you guys are ready to get dirty!
Tovolicious
SR has always been one of my favorite rooms, lookin forward to seeing the new setup
BradMiller
Josh Wink was crazy last weekend, definitely lookin forward to gettin behind those decks on Friday!
zizack
Good stuff! Like the flyer too. Looks really cool.

What do the Greenhaven guys play these days? They actually went to the same college as me which is kind of funny. We must have been the only 3 people who went there that were into club music. :toothless

Ali Mahmud
Looks like a great event. I would be there if I wasn't playing in philly the same night. Nick and Trevor from greenhaven are really good and great guys, Glad they are playing this. They play a darker progressive sound like moonbeam. They also have some great productions of there own. This should be a sick night. Best of luck with the event!
Sedna
I might be making the trip down. Hopefully It's a dark, dark night.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement