return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
wtf TA wake up
View this Thread in Original format
Marcus007
k this forum is boring as hell these days

someone say something interesting

jester
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I wish I never
laid eyes on you
Marcus007
awww jesse now im depressed :*(
PivotTechno
Basement mini-rave at ours this weekend. 2 DJs (myself and a friend), extended sets til the early a.m. - everything from Deep House to banging, melt-your-mind Techno - 1000W in a 200 sq ft room. Booze-free. ;) Also serving dinner to our guests - organic prime rib with whatever sides everyone brings.

Jealous?
Marcus007
i love having basement mini-raves w my friends too man ^_^

i am a little jealous actaully... an invite would be nice MOFO

GEEZ WTV HAPPENED TO BROTHERLY LOVE *cue brian blanc*
Adam420
quote:
Originally posted by PivotTechno
Basement mini-rave at ours this weekend. 2 DJs (myself and a friend), extended sets til the early a.m. - everything from Deep House to banging, melt-your-mind Techno - 1000W in a 200 sq ft room. Booze-free. ;) Also serving dinner to our guests - organic prime rib with whatever sides everyone brings.

Jealous?

yea but you're in Toronto. and also, booze-free? come on man. And who's going to want to dance with a stomach full of meat?:p
PivotTechno
Small portions, with plenty of veggies on the side, served well before the music starts up. Think we'll be o.k. ;)

And yeah, booze-free. I find alcohol so boring these days - totally dulls the senses. Used to allow it, but got tired of sloppy drunkenness messing with everyone one else's trip. There's *always* one. It's a pretty refreshing change, and no one texts me bitching about their hangover the next day. :D

Oh, and no cellphones or cameras allowed, either! Strictly for the dancers.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
yea but you're in Toronto.

Msg me next time you're around these parts - Basement Therapy's once every couple of months or so, we'll see how the timing works out... :)
Marcus007
ooooooo hippy convention

haha i kid i kid
Marcus007
ps

holy circus booked

fergie
christian smith
hakim
richie g

for their friday celebration... FERGIE... YEEAAAAAAAAHHHH dirty techno
PivotTechno
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
ooooooo hippy convention

haha i kid i kid

Hahah, hardly. We're closer to 90s raves in our ethos than today's club scene, seen?

(pretty sure most of the fun fur's been retired, though...shame, that)

Marcus007
it's all about the vaporub bro

vaporub
Spin Laden
happy vd
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement