return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 
WMC - South Beach Miami - TA meetup @ Club Deuce Bar (Tue, March 20) (pg. 5)
View this Thread in Original format
Excite
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
We need another meetup later in the week! I only show up on Wednesday! lol

:toothless :haha:

bummer, Swampman won't be at the first meetup. Well I'm down for another meetup later in the week. Not sure exactly where yet tho.. :D
chillenandy321
Lets try that Largo Bar & Grill at the Bayside Marketplace. Its a cool atmosphere. Check it out http://www.largogrill.com/
Excite
quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Lets try that Largo Bar & Grill at the Bayside Marketplace. Its a cool atmosphere. Check it out http://www.largogrill.com/

I'll be in the SOBE area mostly since thats where i'm staying but I'm down to do something in downtown on Thursday. That restaurant looks cool. There are a couple other cool restaurant bars in that area I'd like to check out as well..
chillenandy321
Yeah the time Thursday at 9pm works for me and for bltzkrieg09 in DT area. Lets decide on a place unless you think also that Largo Bar & Grill is good. :)
Excite
A lot of TA's are going to Group Therapy or the Dirtybir BBQ @ Villa 221. I'll be at Dirtybird most of the afternoon too and will be sticking around the downtown area afterwards for Hard Miami @ Grand Central.

Largo works for me because its close to Grand Central. Maybe a little touristy but location is good.
Swamper
Guys let's start a new thread to plan a Thursday meetup as well...as a warmup for.....

chillenandy321
I mentioned above we should meet at Largo Bar & Grill in Bayside Marketplace. Big enough to fit all of us TA's and my friend runs that place. I can easily call him to set us up with a reservation.

Edit: A few of us TA's with me are doing Euphoria so they are down for whatever we do for a meetup.
Pantone199c
quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
I mentioned above we should meet at Largo Bar & Grill in Bayside Marketplace. Big enough to fit all of us TA's and my friend runs that place. I can easily call him to set us up with a reservation.

I'll probably leave a little early from Group Therapy to meet up with you guys. I don't want to miss meeting Swamper.
chillenandy321
I wanna meet Swamper too!! :)
Excite
posting a new thread for Thursday meetup at Largo 9pm.:cool:

chillenandy321
quote:
Originally posted by Excite
posting a new thread for Thursday meetup at Largo 9pm.:cool:

Sweet ill call my buddy to reserve us a spot for that evening.
SheshMe
Can't Wait! I'll be riding solo to all the events that week; so it will be awesome to meet some of you before hand. And maybe we can even chill during the events.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Privacy Statement