return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Sebastian Ingrosso, Erick Morillo, Bob Sinclair & Alesso Miami halloween weekend 2011 (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
SPACEMASTERS
I agree the brain behind SHM is Sebas, and a really good performer.

Morillo is not what he use to be.
His last few sets in miami suck so bad.
And the last time he was at space they closed early. Hes lost it with his diva vocal bull !!! He has a huge fan base, but I cant seem to find any person that like his last few sets in Miami.

I know Sebas is good, but I do not know why people sweat these events so much.

For ????
Dudes do the silliest , I would not pay that much money to see a bunch of girls at a event. Thats just lowering your standards.

Good luck with the crabs though!.
Dream Beamz
no idea what it means but page views for tickets went from 6000 to 23000 today
diabloargentino
quote:
Originally posted by Dream Beamz
no idea what it means but page views for tickets went from 6000 to 23000 today

tix went on sale today.
Dream Beamz
quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
tix went on sale today.

lol, i know that............. I meant, who knows how many they told. I know they "sold out" 5 tiers of tickets but what I meant is it works like this usually

1st tier 100 tickets, 2nd tier 150, 3rd 250, 4th 350, 5th 500 tickets

then the last set of limited tickets (the $99 ones) are probably 2000

^
if that isnt the last set I mean.....

Anyhow, that is what I meant by who knows what it means. I took several screenshots with page counts and the last 30 tickets per tier. I will do some math this weekend to calculate roughly how many tickets were sold. I know that 30 tickets sold within 30 seconds roughly but I should be able to come up with a good guess of the $55, $65 4pm tickets and the $75 all day tickets to how many were sold..

PS: You were right, it wasnt SHM :(... cant wait for their next stateside show.
diabloargentino
quote:
PS: You were right, it wasnt SHM :(... cant wait for their next stateside show.

still hoping for them together that weekend in vegas, but that seems like a stretch now.

there's big rumors circulating that the announcement is either a world tour or a show at madison square garden (some of the letters in their creamfields teaser spell out SHM-MSG with a date).

my buddy has been going back and forth with the SHM twitter account (as in tweeting back and forth, not arguing) - they told him to find his ticket receipt from their show at m2 in nyc last year becuase it'll have some sort of clue/hint/help for the announcement. amy herself had him email her his receipt for something. waiting on a reply.
Dream Beamz
I got my wantickets receipt from M2, I dont see anything besides areaevent.com and twitter.com/areaevent
diabloargentino
quote:
I got my wantickets receipt from M2, I dont see anything besides areaevent.com and twitter.com/areaevent

swedishousemfia Swedish House Mafia
@
@jdavila16 that's super helpful. You just helped some new yorkers! Can you email that to amy@atmartists.com pls?

who knows :conf:
Dream Beamz
quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
gov island is definitely an amazing venue, but at this point, i'm sure these guys believe they can sell out MSG lol.

hey when you said this, did you have a clue about the MSG thing? I think its crazy they are actually playing there
floridacurteese
I have a question for you guys that might know...

Ok, I bought 4 tickets online for my lady friends back in Miami as a bday present for one of them, and I did the print online method. After the purchase I noticed the message about the buyer having to be present at the event. I assume this is to prevent scalping maybe..? Well...I'm not going to be in Miami then. As much as I'd love to go, I can't :/...I know that I've seen these messages before, and in past events from what I recall they just scan the barcode and you are on your way. I went to the Masquerade party during Ultra week, and I'm pretty sure it was the same way, they just scanned the barcode. Does anyone have the knowledge to reassure me that they'll make it in the door?

wanttickets.com's support SUCKS, and you can't get anybody on the phone. They only do email support. otherwise I'd just call them and tell them to mail me the physical tickets..eh.
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by floridacurteese
I have a question for you guys that might know...

Ok, I bought 4 tickets online for my lady friends back in Miami as a bday present for one of them, and I did the print online method. After the purchase I noticed the message about the buyer having to be present at the event. I assume this is to prevent scalping maybe..? Well...I'm not going to be in Miami then. As much as I'd love to go, I can't :/...I know that I've seen these messages before, and in past events from what I recall they just scan the barcode and you are on your way. I went to the Masquerade party during Ultra week, and I'm pretty sure it was the same way, they just scanned the barcode. Does anyone have the knowledge to reassure me that they'll make it in the door?

wanttickets.com's support SUCKS, and you can't get anybody on the phone. They only do email support. otherwise I'd just call them and tell them to mail me the physical tickets..eh.

you, your id, and your credit card need to be present for the willcall method. no way around that.

what you can do though is email them (their email support isnt the worst), have them change your ticket type to mail you the physical tickets (you'll have to pay the cost of the shipping) and then you wont have to be present with your friends. problem solved.

floridacurteese
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
you, your id, and your credit card need to be present for the willcall method. no way around that.

what you can do though is email them (their email support isnt the worst), have them change your ticket type to mail you the physical tickets (you'll have to pay the cost of the shipping) and then you wont have to be present with your friends. problem solved.

I did email them, hopefully they get back soon, thanks. And, I didn't select will call actually. It was a print-online method.
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by floridacurteese
I did email them, hopefully they get back soon, thanks. And, I didn't select will call actually. It was a print-online method.

oh then maybe it will work. usually they only have willcall or mail physical tickets as the options. so this one is new to me. either way, hopefully they reply to your email soon and you can get it all sorted.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Privacy Statement