return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
UMF 2012: Pre Planning
View this Thread in Original format
soham
Where should I stay? Should stay in Miami Beach or Miami Downtown. I really prefer Shelbourne's pool parties, but i want know will the parties will be free if I stay there.
drEamer
years past u got a few wristbands for each party at the Shelbourne
av1
The first week of August? Really? :rolleyes:
soham
lol I am just locking in my luck
orTofønChiLd
are you nuts? :wtf:
soham
dont know yet
PatMcGroin
if you know you're gonna go then its not a bad idea to start planning now. but dont book anything until the official announcement comes out. nothing worse than booking the wrong week on a hunch. but as soon as the announcement comes out, if you already have your hotel picked, then you're ahead of the game because you can book before the hotels up their prices because its "winter music conference."

on a side note... does anyone know if theres any plans to reunite wmc + ultra this year? or are we having wmc and mmw this year?
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
if you know you're gonna go then its not a bad idea to start planning now. but dont book anything until the official announcement comes out. nothing worse than booking the wrong week on a hunch. but as soon as the announcement comes out, if you already have your hotel picked, then you're ahead of the game because you can book before the hotels up their prices because its "winter music conference."

on a side note... does anyone know if theres any plans to reunite wmc + ultra this year? or are we having wmc and mmw this year?
i thought ultra announced before this years Ultra, the dates for next year......and saw a facebook post a while back about early bird tickets on sale soon
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
i thought ultra announced before this years Ultra, the dates for next year......and saw a facebook post a while back about early bird tickets on sale soon

yea thats right. it said on sale soon way back in march and still theres nothing. more ultra awesomeness as always.

but wmc hasnt said anything yet right? so i guess the balls in their court whether they wanna coexist with ultra again or not. im curious if they'll have a contract together again or because wmc broke that contract last year if thats just it.
Scoops
quote:
Originally posted by soham
Where should I stay? i want know will the parties will be free if I stay there.

try the Hotel Coral Essex

drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
yea thats right. it said on sale soon way back in march and still theres nothing. more ultra awesomeness as always.

but wmc hasnt said anything yet right? so i guess the balls in their court whether they wanna coexist with ultra again or not. im curious if they'll have a contract together again or because wmc broke that contract last year if thats just it.
he asked for UMF! LOL..... so the dates are known, unless they pull a fast one
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
he asked for UMF! LOL..... so the dates are known, unless they pull a fast one

hmmmm... says mmw on the ultra flyer not wmc...

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement