return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
Deep techno news/mix/release info thread (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
Monocle
dude that's an intense booking!!! supposed to move to toronto by then :( fack

Also, for the record, I kinda agree with Adam and I definitely see where he's coming from, so there's some support bro. and I'll leave it at that lol. Although I'm not against a thread like this by any means. I'm down to post a tune here and there... so here

Also, nice tunes adam, ozka is dope I'm really looking forward to seeing what else he releases in the future, I think he's got loads of potential
zeKsg
You don't have to post a full arsenal of your tracks, but if it is something you are really hyped about or something you really like I would post it.
Monocle
yea that'show i feel about it pretty much...
WittyHandle
Just to make Adam feel better I won't listen to any of these and dilute the vibe.
Allied Nations
levon vincent is gangsturrr
Zyklon_Jay
if you guys view music this way you will never leave the bedroom.
Monocle
have you ever left the bedroom?
Zyklon_Jay
i'm still in the closet.

the reason guys like you even have tracks to play is because of producers. Keep their stuff secret so that no one knows who they are and they have to do some inane job like be a jizz moper to pay the bills.

unst unst underground.
corjay9
quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
the reason guys like you even have tracks to play is because of producers. Keep their stuff secret so that no one knows who they are and they have to do some inane job like be a jizz moper to pay the bills.

unst unst underground.

Agree with Jay this whole thread. Music is meant to share, and if you can't share cuz you're tracks are too l33t you don't wanna give them away is extremely douchy.

Sure everyone has those secret weapon type tracks in their cd wallet/crate, but cmon now.
Zyklon_Jay
The its only ok if it is in a set with my name on the file tag is the funniest.

Why do you guys even come to a music website then?

McNasty
quote:
Originally posted by ostrich
Let me introduce you to my special guest in September ;)

This just made my day and i just saw that your bringing Steffi in August too!
zeKsg
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
Privacy Statement