return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium

Pages: [1] 2 
Parties in belgium
View this Thread in Original format
levalencia
Hello

I am going to live in Belgium in December and I'd like to know if there are any sites where I can be informed of parties near me, not only in belgium but also in netherlands and germany

Thx
Xilver
Keep an eye on this sticky, the most parties will be announced there: http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...7&forumid=72&s=

Also, you're choosing to live in Belgium? As in, you actually have a choice? And you want to move here? Or have you done something horribly bad, and your punishment is to move to Belgium?
levalencia
I am going to work in belgium, in Antwerp, I am computer science engineer, and its wonderful to live there. It might not be the best city in europe, but its cheap and there are many things to do.

Why dont u like belgium?
Xilver
1. Our government is too busy pissing in each other's cornflakes, so they don't have time left to rule the country.
2. Our justice system is ed up. And when someone escapes from prison or from the courthouse (again), the ministers go piss in each other's cornflakes some more, instead of searching for solutions.
3. The weather, man. God, the weather is so ing horrible. There is no sweet spot at all during the year, it's either too damn hot, or it's raining and freezing.
4. Crime rate is up everywhere, and people are becoming more and more apathetic to it.
5. Our immigration system is ed up too. I'm all for a melting pot of cultures, but the problem is, people don't melt here. Everybody keeps to their own, and racism abounds everywhere.

There's some good points though, for example, our social security system is really nice. However, it's so nice, that it sometimes gets abused and misused by people who don't want to contribute to society.

Still, of all the places to come live in Belgium, Antwerp is the best option :)
levalencia
Thank for your honest comments!
Kaidreas
if you wanna live in antwerp try living there by this phrase and you'll be just fine. "Antwerp is THE city, the rest is parkingspace!"

and try saying "T stad"
levalencia
I dont think I understand! lol!

Are all other cities full of parkinspaces or what?

Thank you
Jasperovitsj
quote:
Originally posted by Xilver
1. Our government is too busy pissing in each other's cornflakes, so they don't have time left to rule the country.
2. Our justice system is ed up. And when someone escapes from prison or from the courthouse (again), the ministers go piss in each other's cornflakes some more, instead of searching for solutions.
3. The weather, man. God, the weather is so ing horrible. There is no sweet spot at all during the year, it's either too damn hot, or it's raining and freezing.
4. Crime rate is up everywhere, and people are becoming more and more apathetic to it.
5. Our immigration system is ed up too. I'm all for a melting pot of cultures, but the problem is, people don't melt here. Everybody keeps to their own, and racism abounds everywhere.

6. People around here are awfully cynical.

:p
levalencia
I need to know people in belgium to go out with to trance parties, I will be alone the very first months :(
christina
quote:
Originally posted by levalencia
Hello

I am going to live in Belgium in December and I'd like to know if there are any sites where I can be informed of parties near me, not only in belgium but also in netherlands and germany

Thx

http://partyflock.nl/party/

on this site, you'll find most of the parties in holland, and some in belgium too:)

levalencia
Thank you so much

its the most useful website I have seen
Real
quote:
Originally posted by Xilver

There's some good points though, for example, our social security system is really nice. However, it's so nice, that it sometimes gets abused and misused by people who don't want to contribute to society.

Still, of all the places to come live in Belgium, Antwerp is the best option :)

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement