return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
When making a track, which is the stage you enjoy most? (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
floyd741
When my homies are like "dawg, this is tight yo" and I'm like "course it is nigga, " and then my nigga silz drops some rhymes on that and we all like "daaaaaammmmmmnnn"

that's my favorite part of making trance
cryophonik
quote:
Originally posted by floyd741
When my homies are like "dawg, this is tight yo" and I'm like "course it is nigga, " and then my nigga silz drops some rhymes on that and we all like "daaaaaammmmmmnnn"

:haha:

For me, it's the recording sessions.
nortek
i enjoy the food the most.
Rodri Santos
quote:
Originally posted by Acton
There are many stages I enjoy, probably all of them actually. But the most enjoyable parts for me, come from when I play around and find something that works brilliantly, but yet discovered pretty much by accident.

And this, accidents happen and are great.
orTofønChiLd
drums and percs, bass (groove), when synths come in it gets boring
cronodevir
quote:
Originally posted by floyd741

:toothless
theterran
I like the stage when my tracks get to a certain point of completion, where I can then share them, and receive valuable feedback.

(I'd say the stage where I start getting tracks signed...but I only do this as a hobby, so record labels can go diaf for now)
chick
tweaking a loop, adding more&more layers, melodies, variations.. but then when it comes to making nice and smooth transitions i'm stuck
mathieu
Pretty much everything except mixing and mastering, and lately I've started enjoying arranging alot more for some reason.
Nick Cenik
quote:
Originally posted by mathieu
Pretty much everything except mixing and mastering, and lately I've started enjoying arranging alot more for some reason.

I'm the exact opposite :)

I like when the arrangement is finished and all that's needed are minor volume adjustments and some compression/limiting for loudness.

Specialkprods
I like the part where everything is just fitting together mentally, and you're just like "holy !" :D
Beatflux
quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
:haha:

For me, it's the recording sessions.

Just don't tell the wife that.

"I swear honey, I love reading the manuals the most."
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Privacy Statement