return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
2010.08.27 [SFL] Richard Durand @ Eden Terrace, Nocturnal, Miami (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
PatMcGroin
tomorrow its onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

yea! :disbelief
EDM-head
I'm pretty sure he'll play these!!!!




Atmos
Last call guys....I got some tickets left. Text me @ (786)4938339. I can drop em' off at whatever time for the rest of the day today.
xCTx
Ughh I wish I can go!!


Would have loved to hear him knock out Jellyfish live.. Ahh raincheck :/
PatMcGroin
over 1000 views on the wanttickets page now. wow. first time for these shows that that happens.

this show is gonna be massive. cant wait. :eyespop:
MJM74
quote:
Originally posted by Atmos
Last call guys....I got some tickets left. Text me @ (786)4938339. I can drop em' off at whatever time for the rest of the day today.


Thanks for your help today.




What time is everyone getting there?


:toocool:
bdr222
quote:
Originally posted by av1
Wow, Manny, Rich & Eric. A bunch of oldschool TAs coming out 4 this ...


Yeah i'm coming out of retirement.. should be good times!
EDM-head
quote:
Originally posted by MJM74
Thanks for your help today.




What time is everyone getting there?


:toocool:


I normally always go between 12 and 1...
element ent
Purchase Tickets For RICHARD DURAND @ Only $20. Just Click Link Below | In Search Of Sunrise Tour Invades Eden Terrace Miami FRIDAY AUG 27th | Grab Them Now Or Pay More Later!!!

http://www.wantickets.com/affiliate...-Richard-Durand
prothoid
quote:
Originally posted by xCTx
Ughh I wish I can go!!


Would have loved to hear him knock out Jellyfish live.. Ahh raincheck :/


Just getting over a flu with what feels like bronchitis. I'll just have to throw my own party at home. There's no way I'll be seen in a club this weekend, I can't afford to get any sicker. :(

snatonsb
Today is the big day people! I am representing for all the FL TA's in the booth! Hope everyone can come support! Cheers everybody! :)
Addictive Global
quote:
Originally posted by element ent
Purchase Tickets For RICHARD DURAND @ Only $20. Just Click Link Below | In Search Of Sunrise Tour Invades Eden Terrace Miami FRIDAY AUG 27th | Grab Them Now Or Pay More Later!!!

http://www.wantickets.com/affiliate...-Richard-Durand


Hard tickets? 786.390.2689 meet up or pick up at venue.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Privacy Statement