return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa

Spain - Portugal (June 29th) [Round of 16]
View this Thread in Original format
raveed
Winner plays winner of Paraguay/Japan in QF's
woscar
It's going to be a hell of a game, but I think Spain will be able to handle Cristiano Ronaldo. Defenders know him too damn well and have the skills to annoy the out of him, so expect many pouts. :p

If Portugal wants to win this they will have to find a way to do so without Ronaldo.
Txebe
this is football!!
Ian
I'm especially happy that players from my 2 spanish clubs have been doing well. David Villa (he's always a valencian to me, even if he's gone to barca now) and Fernando Llorente & Javi Martinez who have made Athletic Club a good team again. Viva Espana. After the wonderful welcomes I always get when on vacation there, it's only right I support them, and what a team they have.
Txebe
i'm worried about Fernando Torres :(
woscar
quote:
Originally posted by Txebe
i'm worried about Fernando Torres :(

Only thing I know is that Del Bosque keeps acting like a complete idiot sending him in from the start when he has quality forwards like Llorente and Pedro on the bench. Torres is obviously not 100% and insisting on starting him is only detrimental to the team and to his own psyche.
Txebe

guay = cool :p

quote:
Originally posted by woscar
Only thing I know is that Del Bosque keeps acting like a complete idiot sending him in from the start when he has quality forwards like Llorente and Pedro on the bench. Torres is obviously not 100% and insisting on starting him is only detrimental to the team and to his own psyche.

Pedro is on fire!! but Torres will continue playing from the start.
apple country
which means Torres will keep getting pulled after half time.
smcmulli
japan has a team?
LAdazeNYnights
quote:
Originally posted by smcmulli
japan has a team?

:conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:
your posts make 0 sense
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement