return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Who will win the cup!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Remy D
ORANJE Holland!!! Ofcourse. :):D They finally gonna win it. Lots of people say they are not favorite and I like it that way. Underdog is good.

What do you say? :tongue2
raveed
I think it will be a toss up between Spain and Brazil.

Spain have arguably the best team on paper and having shed their big stage chokers tag at the Euro's i can expect them to be among the favorites to win the whole thing.

Brazil have a very good squad and the world cup winners mentality. Plus their defence (a known past weakness of theirs) seems to be a lot more solid this year with Lucio in great form and then ofcourse Maicon who is powerful and has an attacking instinct. I can see him being extremely important to the team in this tournament.

I will be supporting England and i do think they will do very well in SA because they finally have a great coach who cracks the whip when needed but given their past history on the big stage , i wont go so far as to predict them as favorites.

Ditto for the dutch - great squad but past chokers.

Argentina also have a very very solid squad but they still havent clicked as a team, barely qualified and are managed by an inexperienced head case.
bas
Spain :o
djhaziel
Argentina!!!!!!!
montana
Lhesotho.
Piet4545
I'll be happy if South Africa can score a goal in any of theire matches that would be a massive archievement.

Hope Spain, Holland or England wins it. And also hope the tourist returns alive.
OurManFlint
quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel
Argentina!!!!!!!
a team cannot win it without a midfield...

and with a clueless coach
Txebe
Spain, of course :p
Our best team ever
quote:
Originally posted by OurManFlint
a team cannot win it without a midfield...

and with a clueless coach

Banega is an excellent midfielder but Maradona didn't call him. We have Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso and Cesc for example.
Remy D
quote:
Originally posted by Txebe
We have Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso and Cesc for example.

Never heard of them. :eek:
chesco
I still can't believe that maradonna has omitted cambiasso from the squad.. What a doosh..

Anyway, spain are the obvious favourites but I have a sneaking suspicion that england may be there or thereabouts.

OkiDokie
I say Argentina has good options of making it to the semi final easly.
Holland, England, Italy, Germany and Brazil are always favorites.

quote:
Originally posted by Remy D
Never heard of them. :eek:

But you do know a team called Barcelona FC, right? :p
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Txebe
Spain, of course :p
Our best team ever

Banega is an excellent midfielder but Maradona didn't call him. We have Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso and Cesc for example.

Yeah. As a fan of los che, I've been mega impressed with him this year, it's made losing Baraja less of a loss.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement