return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 3 
D2B Review
View this Thread in Original format
Endlesswave
WoW.

Will report more later. Amazing running into old and new friends! (even people from out of town) :O.
kotsy
wtf, you were there?

showed up at 3am and as I'm walking in I hear a remix of modjo - lady. whatttt!! (video to come) the place was right busy and through the roof. apparently i missed the pandemonium :eyes: :eyes:

music was spot on the entire time. ace dressed up in boxing gear and dished out a lot of dancefloor bombs. DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA! nathan switched things up and played a somewhat nastalgic set. DAFT PUNK RULES! thanks for making me feel old :p the veron well jersey/hat was hilarious.

so glad to see so many TAs out... you guys make it worth showing up late.

did I hear a willy wonka sample or am I crazy?!

awesome night.
never a dull moment at fw :gsmile:
cammaxwell
That was an obsoletely amazing party! As Ace put it last night, the vibe was "electric"!

So many friends and just smiling faces in general were there, EVERYBODY was having a great time. Music was fantastic as well, was looking forward to hearing Addy play but unfortunately he had some issues with his laptop and couldn't perform. Everyone else was great.

I know this goes without saying, but should be said anyway, THANK YOU Ace and Milena for putting together such a wicked night.....and all for such a great cause too.

Big thank you to all the other organizers who were involved as well, there was obviously a lot of team work put into this event and it definitely showed.

See you next time!
YouReadyB

slept in and missed it.
:(
Abercrombie
So great to see everyone out! Lots of old and new faces, can't wait to see the pix!!!
TheNeonAlien
People gave off a good vibe last night! lots of smiling faces
MissK
quote:
Originally posted by TheNeonAlien
People gave off a good vibe last night! lots of smiling faces

That's what I love about D2dabeats, the vibe is unmatchable by any other party!

So sad I couldn't make it! :( But glad it was a success!
jon jon
holy .
vibe x10000000
top 3 fw party for me

:stongue: :sadgreen: :wtf: :gsmile: :confused: ;) :disbelief :nervous: :eyespop: :tongue3 :crazy: :haha: :happy2:
jon jon
lol Button's pic sums up my night perfectly

:crazy:

infinity HiGH
was gonna come out to this but work got in the way :mad:

YouReadyB
will announce the NUMBER this week

i want some real rest and relaxation... but it's a REALLY great figure!

amazing work to everyone who came out and GAVE-er

what a VIBE....
flavor
WOW

Definitely in my top fav parties

The vibe was mental crazy amazing and the music was insane!! Carlo and the Junkies owe me a new pair of feet cuz these ones are BROKEN!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement