return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion

2009 USOpen at Bethpage
View this Thread in Original format
Deeks1187
Tiger Woods For the motherin win!
who you got to win?
verndogs
rain won yesterday :whip:
THa
My moneys on Woods, fo'sho

Shame I have to stay awake all night to watch this, but meh...
Deeks1187
tiger lookin' shaky thus far :nervous:
LeopoldStotch
Probably one of the best golf major endings in the last 5 years. In my opinion, it had everything. The joy, anger, and excitement all in one. You couldn't hold back from cheering for Mickelson when he hit that eagle on 13 in the final round. Also for Duval when he was sneaking into the top of the leaderboard. Unfortunately, they ran into some tough territoty, and couldn't get out of it, and an unlikely winner came out on top.

I am sure Tiger is kicking himself in the ass right now after watching those final 4 holes in the 1st round and some key holes in the last round. He only lost by 4 strokes, but he knows he could have made up those strokes easily if he didn't hit so poorly.
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch
The joy, anger, and excitement all in one. You couldn't hold back from cheering for Mickelson when he hit that eagle on 13 in the final round.

Word. I've never actually cheered for the guy before, but I really really wanted him to win.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement