return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Movement: Detroit Electronic Music Festival 2009

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
When & How are you coming to Deeeetroit?!
View this Thread in Original format
MeLLyMeL
officially got me plane tickets :) which I will also fly with Verndogs on the same flight haha!

I arrive to DTW @ 12:30 on Saturday!


NEXT............!??
Chaska
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
officially got me plane tickets :) which I will also fly with Verndogs on the same flight haha!

I arrive to DTW @ 12:30 on Saturday!


NEXT............!??


Aw... thought you were staying with us :(

I'm so ready for this! Arriving Friday, hopefully @ around 5 pm.
Zild
Friday @ DTW 5pm

she's staying with me punk!
beema
Friday at 6:15pm
by plane
neatski
Drivin up to Chicago from here on Friday, picking up two peeps, then driving to Detroit from Chicago on Saturday and picking up two more from the Detroit airport on the way...

44 days....
MeLLyMeL
quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
Aw... thought you were staying with us :(

I'm so ready for this! Arriving Friday, hopefully @ around 5 pm.
i figured i would rather have Tuesday off then leave work early on friday.
DPetey81
If I decide to attend my first DEMF, I will be driving from Columbus, Ohio.. Saturday probably
jonze
i'm driving up on saturday. i'm supposed to pick up some people flying in from new york and landing at 12:30....
techhouse_junky
Drive like always on Friday...only time of the year I'm happy to be a 45minute drive from Detroit...that and when there is a good show at Oslo outside of Memorial Day weekend.
jennypie
Leaving Saturday morning by car...should be there around 1-2pm. Checking out Tuesday.

verndogs
flying in with melly from LGA to DTW

lol @ my itinerary getting to that flight

Friday: take bus from NYC to Boston at 8 AM (day trip)
Sat: take bus from Boston to NYC at 1 AM
arrive at NYC at 5:30 AM
go home, shower, get bags and go to LGA for 10:30 flight
MeLLyMeL
quote:
Originally posted by jonze
i'm driving up on saturday. i'm supposed to pick up some people flying in from new york and landing at 12:30....
omg rly!?!

That is so awesome of you! Thanks haha :)

Better have some shots ready for us in the car ... :P (no tequilla) lolol

Also - Vern! You better not miss ur flight. I'm gonna give you a wake up call to double check.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement