return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2009

Actual beaches to hit
View this Thread in Original format
Thierry
So all the threads seem to be about the parties, the pre-parties, the afterparties and the pool parties... but what about when you just want to rest and get some sun? Where are the best beaches to hit? Some general info on what is suggested would be great too.

So soon so soon,
Terry
drEamer
where u are staying theres a beach right there, but i would say go to like 8th street beach or somewhere on south beach....u will thank me later
Thierry
Sweet man, thanks for the advice.

Can someone give me info on Nikki Beach? Not just the club part, but the actual beach. Can anyone go there, does it cost money, etc etc?
Cool1g
quote:
Originally posted by Thierry
Sweet man, thanks for the advice.

Can someone give me info on Nikki Beach? Not just the club part, but the actual beach. Can anyone go there, does it cost money, etc etc?

Nikki Beach is only a club...on the beach :)

there is no such beach called that...its just South Beach/Miami Beach.

the entire east side of South Beach/Miami Beach is one big beach...and really no good or bad parts IMO.
Thierry
quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
Nikki Beach is only a club...on the beach :)

there is no such beach called that...its just South Beach/Miami Beach.

the entire east side of South Beach/Miami Beach is one big beach...and really no good or bad parts IMO.

Cool1g
quote:

no problem!

i should have said all the beach areas there are good - no bad parts is what i was saying...assuming you are staying in SoBe, i'd just walk directly east to the beach and put down your towel and you are good to go :)
Thierry
quote:
no problem!

i should have said all the beach areas there are good - no bad parts is what i was saying...assuming you are staying in SoBe, i'd just walk directly east to the beach and put down your towel and you are good to go :)

Staying a bit further north of SoBe but have a car so will do that :)
Cool1g
quote:
Staying a bit further north of SoBe but have a car so will do that :)

you'll see soon enough - i suspect if you want beach time you'll just walk out the door of your hotel :)
Thierry
quote:
you'll see soon enough - i suspect if you want beach time you'll just walk out the door of your hotel :)

Haha ok, I'm quite farther north. Not walking distance... but the price was worth it ;)

I also have a beach in front of my condo, but want to hit up Miami/South Beach
drEamer
Haulover beach...LOL!!!

life thru HD
farther north ... 8-14th
before that is always too packed and dirty
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement