return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
You know what would be cool?
View this Thread in Original format
JohnSmith
post any ideas you have related to DJing, as innovative as possible.

I think it would be cool if turntables had odometers on them to show how many times they had went around. :D
DJ LIQUID
WTF!?! odometeres:wtf: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
El~ZaPo
They need an odometer that measures how meany beats its played. Then when you buy used gear you can see the beat odomoter, and say "wow only 1,000,000 beats have been played!"
Trypsin
1200s that are crank powered like the old old old tts... great for raves in the middle of nowhere where there isn't any power.
Dj Zinni
quote:
1200s that are crank powered like the old old old tts... great for raves in the middle of nowhere where there isn't any power.

um i dont know about that, but what about generators, gas and power conditioning strips, wouldnt that solve the problem???? hehe that would be funny to see two guys next to your dex as you mix cranking away, lol
JohnSmith
yeah, i've used a generator and gasoline before.

cranks would be OK, but if you wanted amplification for your sound.. you'd need a lot of people cranking to get it loud!
Trypsin
Ok, how about some big old mat that generates electricity when people jump around on it. Stick it under dancers... there ya go.
ampburner
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Zinni

um i dont know about that, but what about generators, gas and power conditioning strips, wouldnt that solve the problem???? hehe that would be funny to see two guys next to your dex as you mix cranking away, lol

How about hamster-powered 1200's? :D :D

oh and you know what would be cool too? lose the pitch control...If you'd wanna raise the pitch you could simply put an extra hamster on !

DJ Chrono
more blue LCD panels on all this equipment. especially on mixers, that would be craz~y. I want it. :toothless
DJ LIQUID
quote:
Originally posted by ampburner

How about hamster-powered 1200's? :D :D

oh and you know what would be cool too? lose the pitch control...If you'd wanna raise the pitch you could simply put an extra hamster on !

if you had a mouse.......a piece of cheese :D :D :D :tongue3

Trypsin
Belt drive? Direct drive? HAMSTER DRIVE!
DJ LIQUID
what about a record washer?.......kinda like a dish washer :D

that would keep them in tip top shape :):crazy:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement