return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2009

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 
WMC Event: One Night Only (AM Only/Made) @ Karu & Y- March 27th (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
iclone
decisions, decisions...
Kevntampa
Heavy techno madness on the lineup so far...hoping for a couple more Trance bangers to be added.
Salem
quote:
Originally posted by snatonsb
Damn easy pass for me. No SVD, Eddie Halliwell, Marco V like last year guess PVD it is that night! :)

my thoughts exactly man, space it is, marco v will be in australia anyway.
mar46017
So far I would consider but I still wanna see what others options are. I enjoy Roger Sanchez and Laidback Luke sets.
Kaity
definitely need to add to that lineup.

last year was 10x better..
snatonsb
Yeah I want them to add some people that will just swing me to go to that party right away! :eyespop:
DiegoParra32
They're probably not booking a lot of trance b/c of the turnout last year. I know everytime I needed a break from all the techno madness outside and came inside for a bit it was always empty, even during SVD.
element-y
quote:
Originally posted by DiegoParra32
They're probably not booking a lot of trance b/c of the turnout last year. I know everytime I needed a break from all the techno madness outside and came inside for a bit it was always empty, even during SVD.

Sander I woudnt consider trance at all - but I was there for Eddie and Marco and they tore it up. Hope Eddie comes back again. But yea, overall trance was pretty dead last year - not because of the artists I would say. Promotion was terrible and artists were released late. 90 percent of sales are online and you want to jump that market before its too late.
DiegoParra32
I didn't mean SVD as trance, I meant that even a high profile artist like himself didn't pull much of a crowd at that particular venue.
rudeflame
quote:
Originally posted by element-y
But yea, overall trance was pretty dead last year - not because of the artists I would say. Promotion was terrible and artists were released late. 90 percent of sales are online and you want to jump that market before its too late.

It doesn't help when you have 2 Floors of Space Playing PVD at Space and ULTRA ending at midnight...

I think those 2 things had huge amounts to do with poor Trance turnout...

And for the AM only party...when it 1st started...I think the allure was the wide variety of talent at Nocturnal...then it became popular for the minimal/techno scene just bc of what happened with Richie Hawtin...and you didnt know what to expect (all these tags btw great artists)

UWM
some good names but probably going to be a total cluster again like last year. no thanks.
aBigWreck
The house room was a master cluster and trance room was empty the whole time. Techno outside was pretty badass and I might end up going again. I'm going to wait and see what happens.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement