return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2009

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 
WMC Event: One Night Only (AM Only/Made) @ Karu & Y- March 27th (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
snatonsb
quote:
Originally posted by sinisterbeats
I dont wan't to be forced to go out that early. I don't like getting to a club before 1 or 2.

Yeah I hear you man same here it's just during WMC things tend to get hectic and you don't want to take a chance.
swerve311
FSOB FTW!
Dekan
I am upset about this one::::: NO TIGA, lineup could get better!!
DiegoParra32
Lineup will get better.

In response to a post earlier, I actually enjoyed that it was outside. The way they had it setup looked awesome. Looked I was in a damn rainforest. So tripping out and hearing mistress barbara dropping some really druggy techno made my night ;). I'm sure more people will be added to the lineup as well.
DCgirly
last year i was stuck inside because of the fire marshall. I went to the bathroom, and then i couldnt get back outside for 2 hours. :'( All my friends were in there too. i remember a group of us tried to bribe the kitchen workers to sneak us thru. lol
DiegoParra32
What I did during that incident was I was in the trance room cuz I was looking for the bathroom. I went outside and they weren't letting me pass so I went into the tranceroom, bought a beer and proceeded to buy the bartender a few shots. After a bit asked him if there was another way to get to the back and he let me in through a sideback door.
bigsnail
quote:
Originally posted by DiegoParra32
What I did during that incident was I was in the trance room cuz I was looking for the bathroom. I went outside and they weren't letting me pass so I went into the tranceroom, bought a beer and proceeded to buy the bartender a few shots. After a bit asked him if there was another way to get to the back and he let me in through a sideback door.

thats miami for ya lol
gypsygirl
what about troy pierce? :confused:
DiegoParra32
quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl
what about troy pierce? :confused:

Hopefully he gets announced later on. Their are still more people to be announced.
epdarks
I gotta say this party is definitely something to experience once. Karu and Y is an amazing place and this party couldn't be done anywhere else IMO.

Ronald Ravin'
Hey it's just like last year... but without all the trance!
snatonsb
quote:
Originally posted by Ronald Ravin'
Hey it's just like last year... but without all the trance!

Yeah which blows @ss cheeks they need to throw in some good trance ASAP.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement