return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
January transfer window.
View this Thread in Original format
denys envy
Couldn't find the old thread.

But lets keep the rumors coming (as well as confirmed deals).

I hear Man City will bid 85 mil for Buffon (Juve), which Juve will turn around and bid 145 mil for Messi (Barca).

also -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7806817.stm
Saka
I heard Man City suck, so I wouldn't go there.
raveed
I heard Arsenal FC is going to be renamed Arsenal HS (High school).
The_G0dfather

:p
bas
:stongue:

All I've heard so far is the number of rejected transfers from people trying to leave their current clubs.
denys envy
Wayne Bridge [Chelsea - Manchester City] Undisclosed

the only one of any note so far.
diggerz
quote:
Originally posted by denys envy
Couldn't find the old thread.

But lets keep the rumors coming (as well as confirmed deals).

I hear Man City will bid 85 mil for Buffon (Juve), which Juve will turn around and bid 145 mil for Messi (Barca).

also -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7806817.stm

messi is not leaving barca.
noikeee
quote:
Wayne Bridge [Chelsea - Manchester City] Undisclosed

the only one of any note so far.

I thought Huntelaar and Lassana Diarra were quite huge transfers for January.
chesco
Defoe back to tottenham for nearly double what they sold him for..

:conf:
denys envy
quote:
Originally posted by diggerz
messi is not leaving barca.

kay.

raveed
quote:

are you kidding me? I bet Juventus havent fully recovered financially from spending a year out of Serie A and 2 years out of the Champions League.

Add to that the fact that their number one priority after selling Buffon should be to replace him and if they want to buy a keeper even half as good as Buffon, that would eat into a fairly large amount of the cash they would make from selling Buffon.

All this is besides the fact that leaving Barca for Juventus would be a step down for Messi's career - leaving the currently top club in Spain for a top 4 club in a league that is slowly losing its appeal for world class talent.

I honestly think whoever wrote that article did so after watching the Imagination land episode of South Park and smoking some really good .
denys envy
quote:
Originally posted by raveed
are you kidding me? I bet Juventus havent fully recovered financially from spending a year out of Serie A and 2 years out of the Champions League.

Add to that the fact that their number one priority after selling Buffon should be to replace him and if they want to buy a keeper even half as good as Buffon, that would eat into a fairly large amount of the cash they would make from selling Buffon.

All this is besides the fact that leaving Barca for Juventus would be a step down for Messi's career - leaving the currently top club in Spain for a top 4 club in a league that is slowly losing its appeal for world class talent.

I honestly think whoever wrote that article did so after watching the Imagination land episode of South Park and smoking some really good .

they seem to think Manninger (sp?) is a decent enough replacement. and certainly a brit would on Serie A so I'm not surprised at you. but trust me when i say it's gaining a lot of attention. ronaldinho and becks at milan. inter is still world class. and juve is not as far behind as you think.

yes EPL is still a better product. but i don't think Serie A is as bleak as you imagine.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement