return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Battle Of The Producers: TA Remix Competition (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
airwalker1
quote:
Originally posted by Vortex_SA
well mates I'm waiting for e-mails to arrive :)
for some reason i cant set up e mail on my pc so is it poss for me to pm you with info?
Vortex_SA
sure... send a PM.
airwalker1
quote:
sure... send a PM.
cool:D oh this may sound dumb but what info do you really need :rolleyes:
Nick Cenik
I'm in. I'll give it a try at least; we'll see how far I get ;)
Vortex_SA
quote:
Originally posted by airwalker1
cool:D oh this may sound dumb but what info do you really need :rolleyes:

I figure just a full name and address to know you are serious about it, stems are uploading ATM and I'm just waiting for James personal confirmation and we can go from there...
Nick Cenik
quote:

Do all of us who'd like to participate need to send you our info or will the remix package be posted on the first page or something?

:)
Vortex_SA
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cenik
Do all of us who'd like to participate need to send you our info or will the remix package be posted on the first page or something?

i prefer personal interaction, a big point of all this for me is getting to know other producers, if you really have a problem sending whatever information i asked than just let me know and we'll settle this in person.
airwalker1
quote:
I figure just a full name and address to know you are serious about it, stems are uploading ATM and I'm just waiting for James personal confirmation and we can go from there...
ok i will send info to you now and if thier is any more you need from me i will provide when is needid
Vortex_SA
quote:
Originally posted by airwalker1
ok i will send info to you now and if thier is any more you need from me i will provide when is needid

no nothing more mate, I'm not a label or a company or anything that will send you junk mail or whatever, its just for me to see if the person is serious or not, I assume everyone here is a producer so I'm sure you can relate when i say its a big thing giving you a song i wrote and performed to do whatever you want with it :) i understand some might don't like sending touchey information, so as i wrote earlier, just e-mail me or PM me and we'll settle this together.

again, the e-mail is: sagy4343@gmail.com
Waza
Cool I'm in on this e-mail sent!!

airwalker1
nice pm sent:D
EgosXII
yeah it's really good of you to offer your track for remixing mate :)
especially one with your own vox in it!

can't wait to start on this... :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Privacy Statement