return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Are Daft Punk & Justice the Same People?
View this Thread in Original format
DjWoody
Ha!!!!

Interesting! I found this on a blog.

What you guys think?

Nerologic
They get soooooooooooo mad when they get compared to D/P!
serch54
quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
They get soooooooooooo mad when they get compared to D/P!

that would be a perfect cover-up attitude to cop, if they were pulling some kind of stunt.
Zombie0729
haha love conspiracies. justice & daft punk were both on tour for much of 2007, makes sense that daft punk would always wear helmets while preforming, due to the fact that they were DOUBLES ;)
skizzell
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie0729
haha love conspiracies. justice & daft punk were both on tour for much of 2007, makes sense that daft punk would always wear helmets while preforming, due to the fact that they were DOUBLES ;)

Thomas and Guy were seen (and sometimes played) at some tour after-parties along side Xavier and Gaspard. Very weak conspiracies. :)

But I suppose it's interesting to note that Pedro Winters (Busy P) is/was both of their managers. :p
Zombie0729
quote:
Originally posted by skizzell
Thomas and Guy were seen (and sometimes played) at some tour after-parties along side Xavier and Gaspard. Very weak conspiracies. :)

But I suppose it's interesting to note that Pedro Winters (Busy P) is/was both of their managers. :p

oh come on! you had to get all serious in this thread didn't ya. way to just bring it down
skizzell
I admit, it's funny. This was the first I'd actually heard of this rumor. Oh well :p
exergo
dude from justice is really youg. 25 i think. which means he would have been 15 when daft punk began
raymond enrique
I've heard thomas dj at a party back in 1999 in Chicago. It was a Dust Traxx party.
bas
quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
Ha!!!!

Interesting! I found this on a blog.

What you guys think?

What are these pictures supposed to prove? :stongue:

72hrpartyanimal
Nah... its the French Connection:

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement