return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
A|X Music Volume 12 Hypnotic - Mixed By Markus Schulz (2CD)
View this Thread in Original format
PatMcGroin
picked this up on saturday while markus was spinning at the armani exchange store here in miami beach. pretty dope set. pretty dope cd.

heres the tracklist:

supposed to be out in all armani exchange stores and on their website soon and itunes in october.

rawbound
Gui Baratto :stongue:
woscar99
quote:
Originally posted by rawbound

Morons.

"Barato" in spanish means "cheap"
wotyzoid
quote:
Originally posted by rawbound
Clovis
Awesome video. :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

Nothing like super long breakdowns, and typical side chained trance bassline while spinning in an Armani Store... :stongue:
wotyzoid
LOL I didn't even watch it before but I just LULz'ed so hard, he's so ghey. Schulz is the ******z, I called it. :stongue:
Clovis
Him mouthing the words to some fairy trance as a guy is sleeping on the left and an old dude walks by...priceless... :stongue: :stongue:
wotyzoid
That and the little eyebrow thing, OMG he dances just like a drag queen.
woscar99
quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
That and the little eyebrow thing, OMG he dances just like a drag queen.

That was pathetic to say the least...
sot
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
Him mouthing the words to some fairy trance as a guy is sleeping on the left and an old dude walks by...priceless... :stongue: :stongue:

looks like he's got a cold there too :haha:

spc
i'm so happy i clicked on this thread and watched the video. :stongue: :stongue: that guy is an epic dog failure.
MeLLyMeL
I wouldn't buy it cuz I could just download a recent gdjb and listen to all the songs there.

It's a good thing for ppl who don't know and happen to pick up the cd at Armani.

But yeah lol @ the video. If I didn't see Markus sneezing after he turned back around - I'd be thinking something different. :lol:

just kidding..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement