return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
[Quarter Final] Spain - Italy
View this Thread in Original format
Intuition
In my futility to hide my excitement for this game, I though I'd get a head start by opening this thread for discussion. In few words, may Spain tear Italy a new one. And this is for all those people who think that David Villa is new to the scene of scoring spectacular goals:

nchs09
Easy win for Spain..... Now Spain can get into trouble if Sergio Ramos cant get back to defense as fast as he needs to.
BoRe
EERRR, WRONG!
Italy will win this match! :)
They didn't show their real "face" at the group stage, don't you think? I think the final result will be 3:1 for Italy :)
chesco
Pirlo's suspension is a massive blow for italy.

I can see this being a very tight game. I think spain will have too much for italy in the end but I hope I'm wrong.
The_G0dfather
What a beauty :crazy:
basd
Italy all the way. Spain never performs well in big tournaments, and they've certainly had their share of good games this year.
The_G0dfather
Toni is playing like a world class striker atm but simply cannot score so i'm going for los espaņoles

3-2 (not scored by Toni then :p )
SYSTEM-J
I just have a feeling that the Italians will win this one. I know they have suspensions and Spain are in great form, but after they clawed their way out of the group of death, Italy will not go down easily.
CSB
eh...i'd like to see spain win just because i like them, but honestly i dont think they deserve to. At least with the style / level of play in the group section of the tournement
The_G0dfather
quote:
Originally posted by CSB
eh...i'd like to see spain win just because i like them, but honestly i dont think they deserve to. At least with the style / level of play in the group section of the tournement

Euh, you mean Italy right? :conf:

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by The_G0dfather
Euh, you mean Italy right? :conf:
ya i agree... wtf
noikeee
Want Italy to win, but think Spain will actually manage to reach a semi-final this time, without Pirlo and Gattuso Italy are going to be lost in the midfield.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Privacy Statement