return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
What's that track? - "My extremities pulsating pulsating pulsating"
View this Thread in Original format
Krypton
I know it's one of these...

04 Keane - This Is The Last Time (Martin Roth Remix) (PvD Edit)
05 Another World - Joop
06 Adranced - Marcel Woods
07 Bad Deal - Eyewall

from this set...

Talla 2XLC - Live @ Technoclub SSL (14.04.2005)

Goes like...

My extremities pulsating pulsating pulsating//
Leads to a sensation sensation sensation//

Then it just blows the roof down...High tempo trance at its best...:gsmile:
MeLLyMeL
Marcel Woods - Advanced?

and it;s something "tingling sensation"

He's talking about acid. Def my jam when I first started really partying with the FLTA's

edit --ooh and i think i had the full lyrics as my first sig haha. -tear- memories.
Krypton
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
Marcel Woods - Advanced?

and it;s something "tingling sensation"

He's talking about acid. Def my jam when I first started really partying with the FLTA's

Thank you. You definitely know what I'm talking about. I personally thought it was about coke, but I guess I'm wrong. I don't know the lyrics exactly, but its raw, and still the jam, even in 2008. I'de throw it down if I was DJing.
MeLLyMeL
haha ya nooby! Soon as I heard it I fell in love with it even MORE from the lyrics. But here is the full lyrics from another song

I can feel the LSD floating through my entire body, streaming through every pore. All of my most sensitive areas were in flames, my extremities pulsating in tingling sensation. It was a fantastic and exhilarating sensation that would open new worlds for me. An exciting experience I would never forget. I was suddenly aware of every small detail in the room. I began to float up and away from my body.
Krypton
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
haha ya nooby! Soon as I heard it I fell in love with it even MORE from the lyrics. But here is the full lyrics from another song

I can feel the LSD floating through my entire body, streaming through every pore. All of my most sensitive areas were in flames, my extremities pulsating in tingling sensation. It was a fantastic and exhilarating sensation that would open new worlds for me. An exciting experience I would never forget. I was suddenly aware of every small detail in the room. I began to float up and away from my body.

my body body body body body...DAH DAH DUH DUH DUH DAH !!!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
Krypton

Maka08
I remember first time i heard this song i was ing amazed.
saluyamo
How did you not know that?:p
iammesol
This and Time Is Running Out pwn so hard
jupiterone
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
This and Time Is Running Out pwn so hard

+1

TranceArmstrong
I always loved Advanced. Too bad everything I've heard since that from Marcel Woods has been garbage.
RapidFire
ton t.b. remix is huuuge
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement