return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

problem with virtual turntables... again
View this Thread in Original format
ascension
my brother loves nothing more than to fiddle around with the computer settings so his ing counterstrike works better...

and as a result of this, i have a problem with VTT... this being that when i have the crossfader all the way to one side i can still hear music coming out of the speakers from the other song.

... and when i have the song from just channel one directed to my headfones, i can still hear noise from channel two...

when you couple this with the skips and stuff that happen cos my bro decided to just install windows xp...

well you have one very angry me

help please? :rolleyes:
xtr3m
Perhaps it has something to do with the 3D sound?
DJ A.i
are u using a external mixer or the mixer in VTT??? becuase that sounds like a problem where your mixer's(external) fader is bleeding.
ascension
just using the internal mixer

oh and i have one sound card.. if that helps - using a channel spitter for mixing
drinkyourmilk
Just so you know VTT isnt compatible with XP 100% .. Most people that dont have any problems just got lucky.. Give it about another month and DTT will come out (DTT site) It should be compatible with XP.
DJTJ
Try going to Volume Control, clicking on Advanced Controls and unchecking 3D sound. This may help.
DJ A.i
quote:
Originally posted by ascension
just using the internal mixer

oh and i have one sound card.. if that helps - using a channel spitter for mixing

i would recommend you get a second soundcard
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement