return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
let me guess...everyone on now is in withdrawal?? (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
djcesar
Definate withdrawal here. Didnt go to any clubs from January until WMC week and now not planning on going anywhere until late May when Benassi is at Crobar. Its a very depressing feeling after WMC, even PVD is taking a whole month off from djing after WMC I just heard it on the mp3 Sirius Interview from WMC. Nothing can ever compare to WMC week, I will be there every year from this point forward.

:)
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by rudeflame
whenever i tell my friends i wnna move by the beach...they say virginia beach and im like "they dont get it"

ammora, new roomie for 09???? i smell sobe in our future
I wish I could do that
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by rudeflame
whenever i tell my friends i wnna move by the beach...they say virginia beach and im like "they dont get it"

ammora, new roomie for 09???? i smell sobe in our future
I wish I could do that
Ripp
I have two gigs this weekend in Philly...both should do well. At a few points this weekend I know I am going to look around and think....this is not the WMC.

I smell a good YouTube video about the comedown from the WMC.
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
I'd do San Fran and San Diego before LA. Too crowded, but it has its definate advantages I'm sure.



aww LA's not too bad. come visit and i'll show you how to avoid all the , or atleast try and we have a great edm scene here!!!! have to choose among great things every weekend!!!!

but seriously girl, come out to visit if you get the chance, i'm 15 minutes from hollywood, the clubs, close to the beaches, tons of stuff!
raven848
quote:
come out to visit if you get the chance, i'm 15 minutes from hollywood, the clubs, close to the beaches, tons of stuff!


lol TA meetup at Sarahs??? :)
rudeflame
wow im really in withdrawal...possibly bc i spotted myself in 2 videos hahaha looking all retarded....I MISS THE TERRACE...i like lieved there for 3 days
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by rudeflame
wow im really in withdrawal...possibly bc i spotted myself in 2 videos hahaha looking all retarded....I MISS THE TERRACE...i like lieved there for 3 days
if my "friend" wasnt with me, i would have had a hard time leavin any club!! LOL
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by raven848
lol TA meetup at Sarahs??? :)


absolutely!!!! several other TA's from other places have crashed at my place while partying in LA. you guys get here and you have a free placed to stay!!!! would love to host. shoot, i host afterhours almost every weekend as it is, the place is a bit of a madhouse at times :crazy:
AMMORA
quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl
aww LA's not too bad. come visit and i'll show you how to avoid all the , or atleast try and we have a great edm scene here!!!! have to choose among great things every weekend!!!!

but seriously girl, come out to visit if you get the chance, i'm 15 minutes from hollywood, the clubs, close to the beaches, tons of stuff!


awesome! thanks for the open invite. when i get squared away with work, i'll make my mini-trip plans around the country.

nchs09
Today after doing some coke and listening to the house music while my friend was driving me back home brought me back to miami :(
rudeflame
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
Today after doing some coke and listening to the house music while my friend was driving me back home brought me back to miami :(


my man!!! why didnt i party with you down there
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Privacy Statement