return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 
let me guess...everyone on now is in withdrawal?? (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by racing4hoes
Yea I have WMCitis so to help cope with it I traveled to Austin, Houston, and Dallas from Thursday thru Saturday to see Ferry Corsten rock the decks at SKY, RICH'S, and LIZARD LOUNGE clubs and got to chat with him before hand eachtime. Now Im sad that there isnt anything to do till Saturday :nervous: :(
good job.....
gypsygirl
last week was tough, this week is better. i'm completely recovered sleeping and such and now i'm bouncing off the walls b/c i have so much energy!!! now i'm just looking forward to DEMF so that will keep me going until then. and then after that Lovefest in SF. it's just fun to be surrounded in that vibe with so much great music and the miami weather this year was damn near perfect!!! still a great time but now i'm looking forward to even more good times. got a bunch of stuff gonna keep me busy in LA too, spring time, it's perfect here!!!!!

but i still wish i was back at pawnshop dancing to the sets from SSFD!!! lol
das_Mario
I was totally ok (tired but in a good mood) up until the weekend...and then the WMC blues hit me...hard! In comparison to the weekend of March 29th and March 30th, this past weekend was so painfully dull! I couldn't even be bothered to go out clubbing in DC. After 5 awesome sunny days in Miami...DC seemed so boring last weekend! To top it all, the past 3 days have been dark and dreary. Ugh! :sadgreen:

At least the next two Saturdays are going to be a blast...Darude @ FUR this Saturday...and Ferry Corsten @ GLOW on Saturday the 19th!

:D :D
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by das_Mario
I was totally ok (tired but in a good mood) up until the weekend...and then the WMC blues hit me...hard! In comparison to the weekend of March 29th and March 30th, this past weekend was so painfully dull! I couldn't even be bothered to go out clubbing in DC. After 5 awesome sunny days in Miami...DC seemed so boring last weekend! To top it all, the past 3 days have been dark and dreary. Ugh! :sadgreen:

At least the next two Saturdays are going to be a blast...Darude @ FUR this Saturday...and Ferry Corsten @ GLOW on Saturday the 19th!

:D :D
exactly how i felt....it just wouldnt compare....im back to normal pretty much now...a week later
AMMORA
Sasha and Digweed tomorrow in Columbus
Above and Beyond in 2 weeks in Columbus
Bad Boy Bill in less than a month
Ferry in a month
Tiesto in 2 months

when the did ohio catch up to the rest of the world??
i'm still moving in july though haha. sick of the midwest!
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
Sasha and Digweed tomorrow in Columbus
Above and Beyond in 2 weeks in Columbus
Bad Boy Bill in less than a month
Ferry in a month
Tiesto in 2 months

when the did ohio catch up to the rest of the world??
i'm still moving in july though haha. sick of the midwest!
been to columbus once...nice town.....red zone i think the place was....tiesto was there like 3-4 years ago......where u moving to?
AMMORA
quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
been to columbus once...nice town.....red zone i think the place was....tiesto was there like 3-4 years ago......where u moving to?

haha everyone in the Ohio thread is talkin about Red Zone, its now Karma, where Above and Beyond will be in a couple weeks.
I put my request in today to move anywhere on the coastal east from maryland to florida...we'll see what stores pop up for me. either way the lease is up in july and so is my tolerance of cleveland, so i'm out!
:whip:
drEamer
quote:
haha everyone in the Ohio thread is talkin about Red Zone, its now Karma, where Above and Beyond will be in a couple weeks.
I put my request in today to move anywhere on the coastal east from maryland to florida...we'll see what stores pop up for me. either way the lease is up in july and so is my tolerance of cleveland, so i'm out!
the had a pretty nice set up.......gotta move west my friend!!!!! LA LA Land!!!
AMMORA
quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
the had a pretty nice set up.......gotta move west my friend!!!!! LA LA Land!!!

I'd do San Fran and San Diego before LA. Too crowded, but it has its definate advantages I'm sure.
das_Mario
quote:

Hey Ammora...if you end up in the Washington DC area, you'll be impressed with the EDM scene! GLOW is a very popular EDM party on Saturday night, which books mostly house DJs these days, although it does bring great trance DJs such as Ferry Corsten (April 19!) and Markus Schulz! There's also FUR Nightclub which has a great trance party (GLOBAL) every Saturday night in the main room! This party has brought in the likes of Cosmic Gate, Blank & Jones, and Rank-1! Darude will be @ FUR this Saturday! The next two Saturdays are going to rock!!

Baltimore is pretty much dead as far as EDM. Nothing but hip-hop clubs and heavy metal (mostly 80s hair metal) clubs. Ugh!

There's always NYC, but DC has been getting much better talent over the past year!

:D

drEamer
quote:
I'd do San Fran and San Diego before LA. Too crowded, but it has its definate advantages I'm sure.
SF is okay.....can be gloomy at times...but the music scene there is good....
rudeflame
whenever i tell my friends i wnna move by the beach...they say virginia beach and im like "they dont get it"

ammora, new roomie for 09???? i smell sobe in our future
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement