return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: [1] 2 
One DJ that rocked Space but barely got named.....
View this Thread in Original format
TommyfromLA
Eric Prydz........... He also toree that place apart. It was my first time seeing him play and I was very impressed!!
hank_panky
first time i heard him play i nearly fell asleep. but i'm from a smaller town and it seems that whenever any big name dj comes here, they think its because there is only 500 people going off, so they play crap.

eric prydz and marco v stand out the most. and benassi too.

i know he can do it, but i havent seen it yet.

man i missed out on so much. its retarded.
iammesol
one of the best events i've ever been to

He had just as much fun as you did :p
BiG MiKE
I heard he trainwrecked horribly during a looping session :eek:
Mattivi
quote:
Originally posted by BiG MiKE
I heard he trainwrecked horribly during a looping session :eek:


oh jeepers, he must really suck than:wtf: happens to the best of them, he really knows how to play to the crowd, a little bit of something for everyone... and since he first touched down in nov, he really seems to be a rising star with Space Camp and looks like he will be coming to miami quite often from here on out, which is fine by me:D
bdr222
Prydz was magical... but let's give credit to Paolo Mojo, that guy was throwing ID's around that were insane
mar46017
Why was Prydz wearing a Yankees cap? Prydz set was pretty dark. I'd go see him again in a heartbeat!
iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by BiG MiKE
I heard he trainwrecked horribly during a looping session :eek:


That was at Ultra. The monitors were jacked on stage and nobody knew since Deadmau5 was first (who was using Live).

And he loves Yankees stuff for some reason. :p
infinitetrance
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
That was at Ultra. The monitors were jacked on stage and nobody knew since Deadmau5 was first (who was using Live).

And he loves Yankees stuff for some reason. :p


He wrecked pretty bad at Ultra.. but Space was fking madness.. He was layering so much stuff together.. Loved every minute of it..
rudeflame
no love for MARCO V either...guy killed it before morillo

and for prydz wow...i loved it...pjanoo, europa and so many other beats loops samples ---> crazyness...his mixing was way better then when he playe din dc in novemebr...and he ididnt play BE so i was happy

BiG MiKE
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
That was at Ultra. The monitors were jacked on stage and nobody knew since Deadmau5 was first (who was using Live).

And he loves Yankees stuff for some reason. :p


Wait a second. It happened at Space too. Oh well. Love his productions though :D
mindspin1
quote:
Originally posted by rudeflame
no love for MARCO V either...guy killed it before morillo

and for prydz wow...i loved it...pjanoo, europa and so many other beats loops samples ---> crazyness...his mixing was way better then when he playe din dc in novemebr...and he ididnt play BE so i was happy


So true! Was very very surprised by Marco V.

I'm looking for a track he played with vocals in saying:
"Sun is shining sun is shining, don't feel it inside, wonder why it has to be"

Help.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement