return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Robbie Rivera @ Crush. April 11/08 (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
K_bone
I just came across this on clubzone...I absolutely hate crush, I think it's a terrible venue but to see robbie rivera would be awesome. But I can't cancel my b-day plans tonight :(
shampoo
K-bone, I'll dance my ass off for you. I hope he plays I like rhythm - Adam K and Soha and a few other tasty electro treats! Krys, this is one party you should be at with us. I even went out and got a new hair doo for this event. Gotta represent my Spanish roots.
Burgoo
Well I had a great time.
shampoo
K-bone, all I gotta say is Crush is not as bad as you say it is. Sure the bouncers can be annoying but it's actually a cool room to have a dj of Robbie's nature play. BTW, he killed it, and was so nice. I should have brought my vinly of Float Away, he would have signed it.
Burgoo
I thought all in all it was a great night. His set was fairly mainstream but I was expecting that. He played the linkin park remix which I am a huge fan of. The crowd was surprisingly good, not too crowded and lots of girls, a hell of a lot more then celebs :tongue2 . I would go to another show at crush in a heart beat.
forever2day
quote:
Originally posted by Burgoo
I would go to another show at crush in a heart beat.



Same.
ROBBIE was amazingggggggg :crazy:
K_bone
some of you TA's drank a little too much...you know who you are haha. Surprisingly my girlfriend said she wanted to check it out, so I ended up catching the last 2 hours of his set. I loved it, although not as packed as I would expect. And I actually liked the venue, I've only ever been to crush on normal nights which is why I don't like it.
krysx25
Can't believe you guys are such house noobs! Robbie's awesome and he
should be booked around Van alot more. Van is just so top40 it's killing me.
shampoo
quote:
Originally posted by K_bone
some of you TA's drank a little too much...you know who you are haha. Surprisingly my girlfriend said she wanted to check it out, so I ended up catching the last 2 hours of his set. I loved it, although not as packed as I would expect. And I actually liked the venue, I've only ever been to crush on normal nights which is why I don't like it.


Alright K-bone, I know I was one of the drunk fools.
Miss Lizzie
I saw Nick play there and the system was Sh*T! Alot of posers too if I recall.. maybe I'm just a snob!

thecoyote
quote:
Originally posted by K_bone
I loved it, although not as packed as I would expect.


you might be able to attribute that to exam season for uni's. That's why I wasn't there...saw him at Dance Valley last year he was golden.
Burgoo
quote:
Originally posted by thecoyote
you might be able to attribute that to exam season for uni's. That's why I wasn't there...saw him at Dance Valley last year he was golden.


Should have skipped your exam, you missed Rob and me making fools of ourselves. :tongue3
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Privacy Statement