return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Review: Space Pool Party @ Surfcomber Pool 3/30
View this Thread in Original format
PatMcGroin
really awesome vibe. left pretty early cuz of the lack of sleep this week, plus it was really in hot. got cloudy when we left, but overall it would of been awesome to stay. only saw a few of the space residents play didnt get a chance to catch anyone else but im sure they tore it up.

TranceNation1
I meet PatMcGroin
Dan1584
I got in exactly at 2pm... was a cool venue, but hott and a lil crowded in areas where you could sit and relax if needed. Anyway...

I saw Pete Tong interview several people inbetween playing songs for Radio 1... people such as Deadmau5, Steve Angello, Sam Sparro. Tommy Lee showed up (the day before we ran into him at lunch and said hello... lol).

Steve Angello and Pete Tong did a little DJ Battle... Angello was declared the winner. I also caught Eric Prydz little set.

Then some chick came on and was hosting doing interviews and stuff and some craptastic dj's came on... I was waiting for Deep Dish and Justice to play but left early because I wanted to get some rest for my all nighter at Space with PvD and Sander K.

Was an ok party for what I saw, but was probably the low point of my WMC experience this year.
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by Dan1584
I got in exactly at 2pm... was a cool venue, but hott and a lil crowded in areas where you could sit and relax if needed. Anyway...

I saw Pete Tong interview several people inbetween playing songs for Radio 1... people such as Deadmau5, Steve Angello, Sam Sparro. Tommy Lee showed up (the day before we ran into him at lunch and said hello... lol).

Steve Angello and Pete Tong did a little DJ Battle... Angello was declared the winner. I also caught Eric Prydz little set.

Then some chick came on and was hosting doing interviews and stuff and some craptastic dj's came on... I was waiting for Deep Dish and Justice to play but left early because I wanted to get some rest for my all nighter at Space with PvD and Sander K.

Was an ok party for what I saw, but was probably the low point of my WMC experience this year.

im pretty sure you're confusing parties.
Dan1584
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
im pretty sure you're confusing parties.

Lol damn u are right... didn't even look at the date. I was referring to the Radio 1 Party on Friday.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement