return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Sasha & Digweed Yacht Party 3-28
View this Thread in Original format
JohnnyMonsoon
ING MIND BLOWING!

HOLY ING !

More later as I have to run to PVD @ Space!
techhouse_junky
i hope some of the bananas and dinner rolls from the sos tikki made it there :p
Dream Beamz
Sasha was incredible till digweed and him tagged, digweed needed some more drinks. he was totally not into it and playing old crap.
nsamadi
I heard Sasha was spinning with CDJ's!!! :eyes:
plaxx
plaxx

Holy Sasha gained some major weight!
jesteraver
quote:
Originally posted by nsamadi
I heard Sasha was spinning with CDJ's!!! :eyes:

i think something happened to his maven controller at mansion. so the whole time he was playing around with the CDJ's.
JohnnyMonsoon
Sasha played with CDJ's and the man hasn't lost a beat. His set was one of the tops of the week easily. More later :crazy:
MR STROKE
quote:
Originally posted by plaxx

Holy Sasha gained some major weight!

:eek:
wow, you can see the beer gut growing:stongue:
no more coke=more beer=beer gut?
nsamadi
quote:
Originally posted by jesteraver
i think something happened to his maven controller at mansion. so the whole time he was playing around with the CDJ's.

I've heard his maven is actually busted real bad, and that his been djing with CD's all week. I'm seeing him play live soon, and if it's still down till then, it should be interesting seeing him play with CDJ's live.

terrymiami
Here are my pictures and vids from Sasha Digweed Cruise

Watch the vids - good times, especially the last two - because you can't always get what you want.

http://tukas.smugmug.com/gallery/46...8MUir#272906965

You can always go up a level and check out the rest of the pics from WMC.
llavoe

Awesome track^^^

Sasha's opener^^^

Tikki with SOS on it and another boat all together^^^

^^^^^^Great track playing and then the sound stopped right at the end of this video, I shut off the camera and was ready to have a heart attack! But they got it back on real quick

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement