return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: [1] 2 
Review: SOS @ Pawn Shop
View this Thread in Original format
charon
bangin
iammesol
lol

as bangin' as this morning? :tongue2
punjabi
I actually thought it was a snoozefest. For 's sake, how many 10+ minute (no exaggeration, I clocked one at 13) breakdowns were there?
charon
quote:
Originally posted by punjabi
I actually thought it was a snoozefest. For 's sake, how many 10+ minute (no exaggeration, I clocked one at 13) breakdowns were there?

To be fair, ya.... a lot of it was... We got there at like 1, and from 1 to about 2:30 it was a snoozefest. It picked up however, even though there were periods of 10 min breakdowns. From 4:30 to 5 was ing bangin, and I was pleasantly surprised when they went till about 6. Highlight of the night - Bastian - Game Over (oooohh you wont change). From what I'm told, the afterparty was awesome also. I don't quite remember much of it though. Also, gui borrato ing rocked during the time SOS was snoozing. So I got bangin music all ing night ;)
Isolator
Didn't even bother with the main room at this show since I new I was going to see SOS kill it on the boat on Friday night (which they absolutely did).

Too bad Eulberg cancelled, but the music in that back room was pretty insane. Gui Boratto's PA was fantastic and how sick was Radio Slave filling in for Eulberg?? I had to leave at about 5 to make sure I caught the Steve Bug yacht party - anyone else stay till the end? How was Konrad Black?
neatski
quote:
Originally posted by Isolator
Didn't even bother with the main room at this show since I new I was going to see SOS kill it on the boat on Friday night (which they absolutely did).

Too bad Eulberg cancelled, but the music in that back room was pretty insane. Gui Boratto's PA was fantastic and how sick was Radio Slave filling in for Eulberg?? I had to leave at about 5 to make sure I caught the Steve Bug yacht party - anyone else stay till the end? How was Konrad Black?

I stayed til some time after 5 but I was so smashed by that point, I'm not sure who I was seeing, lol. But it was a FABULOUS party. SOS was ok but nothing really caught my attention, so I ended up staying in the RA vs. Kompakt room for most of the night. The vibe was also awesome.

Rumor is that Eulberg canceled because of a bad case of tinnitus... hope he doesn't lose his hearing...!
Clovis
SOS bored the crap out of me. Those guys have been playing the same music for the past 3 years. A few tracks were ok but absolutely nothing grabbed my attention. Gui Boratto's live PA was FANTASTIC. Radio Slave played a great set, some really chuggy dark twisted stuff. Konrad killed it at the end, but unfortunatley there was only about 20-30 people left by then.
Frequency Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
SOS bored the crap out of me. Those guys have been playing the same music for the past 3 years. A few tracks were ok but absolutely nothing grabbed my attention. Gui Boratto's live PA was FANTASTIC. Radio Slave played a great set, some really chuggy dark twisted stuff. Konrad killed it at the end, but unfortunatley there was only about 20-30 people left by then.

gui def had the best set of the night... ewan pearson was good too
rudeflame
major disappointment...i showed up early for this...and sos was playing boring music...i wasnt impressed with the venue...i dipped at 130 to checkout richies party at nocturnal (zomg)

i do ahve to admit...in the back room where the gui party was...there was this guy in a black tank top doing the wierdest dance move known to man...

that alone made up for the ticket price...i ahve a pic of him too ill post it...maybe someone noticed this guy too ahahha omg...his moves looked like he was ahvign seizure..my friennd and i at every club tried the same move the entire week hahahahahaha in loved it
cmay119
Anyone know if this got recorded? That or the Tikki Party?

iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by cmay119
Anyone know if this got recorded? That or the Tikki Party?

And where were you, Christopher :o
cmay119
I was there! I just want a recording, because I had a blast!

I even got a Balance 013 Poster (not signed :( )
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement