return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

 
Burial - Unite
View this Thread in Original format
plaxx
Anyone heard this? It's ing fantastic.

I really hope he goes with this theme on the next CD he does. His 'Untrue' album is so ing melancholic that I'm scared of listening to it because it might depress me a little hahaha ... this is a little more uppity and cheery.

Samples at http://myspace.com/burialuk

Thoughts?
jupiterone
quality tune. was released on box of dub

i hope his next album is a lot more 'rave' than untrue. more like the original burial album. (you hurt me, distant lights, gutted). and more ambient material of course.
LionsLair
Intersting timing...I emailed Burial last nite commenting on this album.

quote:
...i think you understand vocals as an instrument and its use for painting motifs and moods, which is what seperates your music from the average


Been listening to his Untrue album a lot.....having worked on a lot of new music recently...it has been a nice contrast during creative breaks. Wish I had some samples to remix with!

The tracks I enjoy most in order...

1. Ghost Hardware
2. Etched Headplate
3. Untrue
4. Homeless
5. Archangel
6. Near Dark
7. UK
8. Dog Shelter
9. In McDonalds
10. Shell of Light
11. Raver
12. Endorphin
13. (untitled)

They are all well crafted inspiring pieces.
Gauss
At first I didn't really like Untrue at all except for two tracks (Archangel and Raver), but after some time it started to sound alright.
That's why I'll give his new album a listen, maybe it'll be worth it. :)
As for Archangel and Raver, I still can't get enough of them. :D
Trance-MB
quote:
Originally posted by plaxx
Anyone heard this? It's ing fantastic.

I really hope he goes with this theme on the next CD he does. His 'Untrue' album is so ing melancholic that I'm scared of listening to it because it might depress me a little hahaha ... this is a little more uppity and cheery.

Samples at http://myspace.com/burialuk

Thoughts?


I was wondering if you heard something else then I did. This also depresses me....... So my thoughts: Ambient, boring.
paulandrews
Ha! I made a thread about Unite in MD cca a half-year ago. It got me into dubstep. Fantastic stuff.
SMC
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-MB
Ambient


Do the words "stupid", "ignorant" and "retard" mean anything to you?
DJ Eco
Burial are/is some out-there and I absolutely love it! :)
Trance-MB
quote:
Originally posted by SMC
Do the words "stupid", "ignorant" and "retard" mean anything to you?


At least I shared my thought with the topic starter and I'm still more polite then most replies, like YOURS.

I think there should be a award for the one who can reply 10 times without cursing. So sad.....
SMC
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-MB
At least I shared my thought with the topic starter and I'm still more polite then most replies, like YOURS.

I think there should be a award for the one who can reply 10 times without cursing. So sad.....


Who cursed? :conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
 
Privacy Statement