return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Juicy Beach RE-ENTRY??? (Nikki Beach- Thurs)
View this Thread in Original format
Rissinite
I've tried contacting the people at juicybeach.net to get an answer but to no avail. This event is packed with great DJs all day and night and was wondering what the re-entry policy will be if you keep your bands on your wrist. Anybody have experience with this in the past?
av1
Post this ? in the WMC forum and you may find out
TranceNation1
they didn't have 1 last yr . so if ur in u cant leave and come back
AMMORA
sold my tickets last year specifically b/c they didnt allow re-entry...once you're in, you're stuck. totally s the whole day up.
Rissinite
This is ridiculous if they do not allow re-entry. $60 ticket should get you access to see all the DJs you want and not have to stay for 15 hours
hank_panky
yeah, i was on the fence about this place for a while and still didnt get tickets just cause i keep hearing rumors of no re-entry. f**k that.

anyone recommend another thursday event?
life thru HD
quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
This is ridiculous if they do not allow re-entry. $60 ticket should get you access to see all the DJs you want and not have to stay for 15 hours

ha. its prolly gunna be 60bux for parking at nikki beach lol
llavoe
Your best bet is parking at the closet Garage on Collins, and then walking the beach to Nikki. Parking down in that area is impossible.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement