return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 3 
People who like hard dance
View this Thread in Original format
taubs
I am a big fan of hard dance, in particular hard trance, hard house and freeform but also enjoy some hardstyle and happy hardcore.

I have been a big fan of the Pharmacy and Hard Kandy parties.

My main problem is a few of my friends will come to trance parties but hardly any will come to anything harder, im sick and tired of having to convince them and hassle them and organise their tickets.

Basically im looking for other people who like hard dance and go to hard dance raves/parties and don't mind if I tag along, meet up with them before hand etc.

Cheers
taubs
Haha just reread this sounds like some dating agency advert.
christos
CLICK HERE

this guy nose how to party!
radshuffle
the majority of us TA'ers are always at Pharmacy, however they have lost there hardness really. I think they even said they were taking a step back and making it more tancier. I really enjoyed seeing Proteus at pharmacy a few years back!
taubs
quote:
I really enjoyed seeing Proteus at pharmacy a few years back!

Yeah proteus rocks

quote:
the majority of us TA'ers are always at Pharmacy

cheers I will keep that in mind

What about other places like 3D or hardkandy they often have international guests i would like to see
kibnetc
fik and me enjoy a good early morning master kaos set at bubble :thepirate
Fpcookie
rofl
radshuffle
quote:
Originally posted by taubs
What about other places like 3D or hardkandy they often have international guests i would like to see

post up details to them and yeah, people might get some interest and head down... I personally don't ever know what is playing at either 3D or Hardkandy, I haven't been to Hardkandy since it was at The Royal Melbourne haha. I met a guy the other day that I met there like years and years ago haha. Very random.

But yeah need to be reasonable priced and that of-course, I don't think nights have the right to charge $25-$30 entry to see locals after what we have been getting at apollo and airport!
pkcRAISTLIN
happy hardcore is one of the tiest music genres known to man. im not surprised you have to hassle your friends to go.

tbh i love going to parties by myself. more music, less people trying to chat to you.
gumble
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN

tbh i love going to parties by myself. more music, less people trying to chat to you.

Or, maybe, you know no other way?

;)

pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by gumble
Or, maybe, you know no other way?

;)

Oh, very witty there grumble!
Amnesiaaa
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
happy hardcore is one of the tiest music genres known to man. im not surprised you have to hassle your friends to go.

Ultrasonic- Annihilating Rhythm ...FTW
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement