return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
03.30.08 Addictive Global Launch Party - Whiteroom Downtown
View this Thread in Original format
Coxx
Addictive Global Launch Party At Whiteroom Downtown 10pm - 5am

Set Time For Main Room

Basic Perspective 10 - 11
Joseph One 11 - 11:30
Mike Shiver 11:30 - 12:30
Cosmic Gate 12:30 - 2:00
Jon O'Bir 2:00 - 4:00
D'Morse 4:00 - 5:00

Set Time For Red Room TBA

Sunday March 30,2008
Hours: 10pm - 5am
Venue: http://www.whiteroommiami.com
Cover: 15 Dollars
GET TICKETS NOW
element-y
ouch another conflicting event. Come on trance event organizers - tuesday and friday...
ArminD1981
Thomas Bronzwear :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop:

holy

I guess I can go to Armada and head to this event around 3:30 am:crazy:
Coxx
quote:
Originally posted by ArminD1981
Thomas Bronzwear :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop:

holy

I guess I can go to Armada and head to this event around 3:30 am:crazy:
that's my plan lol...
ClubGoddess
yayy!! I'm really excited for this and I'm glad that its happening afterhours! :)
element-y
Ahh well, ill miss armada... Doing this instead. Prefer the harder trance over prog trance - both are great but this wins it for me. So what exactly is this event? I mean where is this place and will it just be the two of them?

If above and beyond play somewhere friday then Ill have Emery and Moor or Thomas and Oakie wednesday, tyas and JOC thursday, Above and Beyond friday, maybe half of armada and then this saturday. Finally getting somewhere with trance!!!
goofytrancer
tickets??
Coxx
quote:
Originally posted by goofytrancer
tickets??
i think you buy them at the club
element-y
Buy them at the club? What kind of place is this? Nice, crappy, lounge?
Addictive Global
quote:
Originally posted by element-y
Ahh well, ill miss armada... Doing this instead. Prefer the harder trance over prog trance - both are great but this wins it for me. So what exactly is this event? I mean where is this place and will it just be the two of them?

If above and beyond play somewhere friday then Ill have Emery and Moor or Thomas and Oakie wednesday, tyas and JOC thursday, Above and Beyond friday, maybe half of armada and then this saturday. Finally getting somewhere with trance!!!

Its the Addictive Global Launch we will promoting our first release of the many tracks that we have already signed. 99 Degrees is two clubs down from Space and more artists will be confirmed shortly and more details about the event keep your ears and eyes peeled!!

element-y
Ahh ok so addictive global artists... in that case... SIGNALRUNNERS please?
goofytrancer
quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
i think you buy them at the club

ah ic....thanx Coxx!:D

Man WMC keeps gettin crazier and crazier. 1st time attending...damnit I cant wait.:crazy:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement