return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Mobilee Party, SOS Yacht party & Steve Bug Yachy Party
View this Thread in Original format
Musicjunky
Get your info for these events.
http://www.listedproductions.com/
gypsygirl
so now it's all ironed out ryan????? :) thanks, very interested in the steve bug sunrise party. i can easily leave lawler lights out in just enough time to make it to the dock to set sail for a breakfast of cocktails and sick tunes :tongue2

then return in just enough time to shower change and head over to bbc/raido 1 for the day, ahhhhhh life is good
mar46017
quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl
so now it's all ironed out ryan????? :) thanks, very interested in the steve bug sunrise party. i can easily leave lawler lights out in just enough time to make it to the dock to set sail for a breakfast of cocktails and sick tunes :tongue2

then return in just enough time to shower change and head over to bbc/raido 1 for the day, ahhhhhh life is good

And you are going to Juicy before Lawler!

Wait til your students find out!
Isolator
Nice... Naveen G opening for SOS too?? I can't wait! :D
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
And you are going to Juicy before Lawler!

Wait til your students find out!

lol i know, can you imagine? but they will never know :p
beema
ah , I'd love to goto the Steve Bug one but that means missing the best part of the M_nus party...
Cool1g
wow - an afterhours boat party! that's a new one.
Musicjunky
quote:
Originally posted by beema
ah , I'd love to goto the Steve Bug one but that means missing the best part of the M_nus party...

I know what bad timing. But Steve Bug and all you can drink. That can't be missed plus the crew that will be on this party is the people you want to be partying with. The truly hardcore.
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by Musicjunky
I know what bad timing. But Steve Bug and all you can drink. That can't be missed plus the crew that will be on this party is the people you want to be partying with. The truly hardcore.

so you're a definite???
Musicjunky
Yeah I have to go it's good friends who are throwing the party and did I mention Steve Bug.

Clovis
I wanna try and swing this as well.
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
I wanna try and swing this as well.

do it, doooooooooo ittttttttttt!!! all the cool kids will be :stongue:

but yeah, gonna try and make this work. i just don't want to miss any of lawler's set if i can help it but man a sunrise breakfast of cocktails and steve bug, that's just hard to pass up!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement