return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
The OFFICAL Erick Morillo roll call
View this Thread in Original format
TranceNation1
Cameo and Space
rudeflame
I'm there for afterhours...ill probably show up around 4 or so after Howells
teckniqueZ
Morillo+terrace+WMC=Dominance

I BE DARE.
MJM74
quote:
Originally posted by teckniqueZ
Morillo+terrace+WMC=Dominance

I BE DARE.

Oh yeah!!!!

:toocool:
epdarks
What's the deal with this guy. Huge hype. I've never even heard a set of his. Does he play hispanic influenced stuff or am I a noob? Tell me why he's so good.
TranceNation1
quote:
Originally posted by epdarks
What's the deal with this guy. Huge hype. I've never even heard a set of his. Does he play hispanic influenced stuff or am I a noob? Tell me why he's so good.

One of the best House djs out there !
mar46017
quote:
Originally posted by TranceNation1
One of the best House djs out there !

+1

I saw him over the summer a couple times in Europe and in Vegas Labor Day Weekend. His Wednesday night @ Pacha in Ibiza was probably my favorite of all my nights there.

Here are some vids.

Oh the memories...
DiegoParra32
air conditionne(Umek mix):eek: :eek: :crazy: :crazy:

i had no idea he dropped like that.
DPetey81
I'll most likely be there at some point. Thinkin of making this more part of my thursday, rather than part of my wednesday night into thursday morning. If he truly will be wreckin the place until 2pm or later, then maybe 9 or 10 wouldn't be a bad time to arrive. What do all you space veterans think? I don't wanna exhaust myself on my first night/morning in Miami, though my mindset will most likely change once I am there:D . In any case, Morillo->Juicy->A&B sounds like a damn good triple header for Thursday. If you think I'm just being a wuss or a dumb ass for arriving later, please let me know in the nicest way possible.;)
AMMORA
I saw Morillo at Ultra last year...that was my first time ever seeing him...it was POURING down rain, hardcore rain that hurt when it hit you yet the field was covered with people dancing in the rain not giving a . prior to that everyone was running and hiding underneath the VIP stages to fight the rain/soaking/cold. he started playing "Twisted" and more and more people showed up splashing in the mud and going nuts.
it was the most energetic, euphoric EDM experience I've ever had (except for seeing Faithless, which is an experience unto itself). If you've never seen Morillo, take the chance and go! The man is a machine...and track selection is like no other. if you don't goo in your pants somethings wrong with your brain-peice haha

TERRACE breakfast set or bust!
Morillo's International House of Waffles.

GG2006
Erick brings it.
TranceNation1
quote:
Originally posted by GG2006
Erick brings it.

He the only dj I know that can spin with 1 hand ! When he was down here he spun with a broken arm !
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement