return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > User Feedback > Site Suggestions

Middle East Forum Wanted!!
View this Thread in Original format
Master_Jay
Hey,

So this is my second attempt to get a middle east forum in the local scene info.

Or a Middle East & Asia forum in the local scene info..

Im originally from Scotland but i am working here DJing and promoting my night Global DJs alongside Paul Mendez. We have had the likes of Above & Beyond, Marco V, Christopher Lawrence, John Askew, Judge Jules, Andy Moor, Scott Bond etc etc etc all live in Doha, Qatar in the past year...

There are also other clubs in the region which all have the biggest names on the planet every single week....

I think it would be healthy for Trance addict to open a forum in the local scene info for many reasons...

A. Getting more people from this region into dance music...
B. Educating people that the Middle East is not all bad...
C. Bringing people and trance addicts together from all over the world...
D. Allowing promoters and DJs from this region to hook up via Tranceaddict..

I think i have some good points here... Sort it out tranceaddict...

I'd appreciate it if you could sort this out, i'd be happy to be a moderator etc in this group..

Cheers!

:D
Mr.Mystery
http://tranceaddict.com/forums/show...17&forumid=5&s=
Master_Jay
Im asking for a region here, the region is small, the whole GCC is about the 1/4 size of the states...

20 people, add the forum in and ill email my email database...

The idea is to get NEW people involved here.. not existing members...
Konijn
quote:
Originally posted by Master_Jay
Im asking for a region here, the region is small, the whole GCC is about the 1/4 size of the states...

20 people, add the forum in and ill email my email database...

The idea is to get NEW people involved here.. not existing members...

why don't you just create a yahoo/facebook/msn group for you and your regional friends instead of asking this site to create a separate space for people who aren't even members?
Master_Jay
Actually a lot of people that i have spoken to do not feel welcome on the forum, due to them being from the middle east, i asked over a year ago, to which i had some very sad and ignorant replies...

There is probably a few hundred on the forum already from across the region...

The point is TO BRING NEW MEMBERS! to get more people into trance and dance music in general, isn't that the end goal at the end of the day...

I
Swamper
There has to be an existing demand otherwise it will just be another dead sub-forum.

Kind of like Poland has turned out to be -- and there was more interest for that than a 'Middle East' forum.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement