return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Other > Political Discussion / Debate

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
The Secret Criminal Society of the Federal Reserve
View this Thread in Original format
Krypton
The Private Banking Cartel makes $36 million an hour off the American people in taxes and interest against our Constitution and freedoms. We pay taxes, but it is NOT used to run the country. It's redistribution of wealth. OUR WEALTH, MY WEALTH, YOUR WEALTH!

This select group of the unelected super-powerful create wealth/money out of nothing, lend it to government, banks, and ultimately commoners, charge interest, and make OBSCENE amounts of money from NOTHING! Let me tell you, whoever controls the money supply controls the power. Money = Power. Our United States Government DOES NOT control the money supply. Therefore, the real power is not with our elected officials, but with the super-elite who control our monetary system. The Federal Reserve is FASCIST! I think the solution is for a gold or silver standard, and not this credit-based, create money out thin air to lend, standard that we have today. Our dollar will inevitably suffer because of this currupt secretive society. Notice what happened in the 1970's when our money was taken off the gold standard.

The IRS is currupt, the Federal Reserve is currupt, our government is currupt! We are turning into a fascist police state with every freedom that we give up. And it all start in 1913, when we the people gave up the right to print our own money in the interest of the people. Think about the lives destroyed by taxes, drug laws, foreign wars, assassinations, etc. etc. If this doesn't change, I sure as hell will do something about it.

If you don't want an electronic chip implanted in you, otherwise known as a 666 mark of the beast, then fight back someway somehow. http://www.freedomtofascism.com/ is a great place to start.
------------------------------------------

What I have here is a myriad of information about the greatest fraud that is the so-called constitutional United States of America. The Federal Reserve is fraud, the IRS is a fraud, the government is a fraud, and the American masses blindly go about their lives giving up their freedoms, as lazy sheep, giving up their income that they work for, so a powerful elite can stay in office.

The videos here are from Freedom to Fascism, ex IRS agents, Federal Reserve documentaries, and political minds who are not agents of the fascists who rule this country with a taxation fist.































Cipha Sounds
Interesting , yet very predictable of the U.S. Government. There's no need for the numerous amount of videos to prove to prove your point. Simply compare your pay stubs every year and you'll surely notice the "slight" increase in taxes/wage. If I was to hit the lotto with a substantial amount, I'd leave the U.S. in a hearbeat and never look back, bunch of ing criminals.
Krypton
I'm seriously thinking of revoking my citizenship over this.
Capitalizt
value of the dollar over the past 2 years..

print print print!

Krypton
No sign of stopping.

The only way we can correct this is the rejection of the dollar by other nations. We will have 1970's interest above 20%. Saddam Hussein in November, 2000, rejected the dollar for his oil. He asked for euro's for his oil. I find it so conveniant that after we invaded Iraq, we immediatly turned their oil currency back from the euro to the dollar. Hugo Chavez also had their oil turned to the euro, and very next year, there was a CIA backed coup attempt. Iran also wants to change their oil to the euro, and now we have the same propaganda war going against Iran to prepare for a regime change attempt.

This is all to protect the American oil dollar, and de facto international currency. Once our dollar becomes rejected, our current dominance over world reserve currency keeps us trying to maintain this un-sustainable monetary empire we have.
Krypton
The Falling Dollar Empire
ResonantDrag
quote:
Originally posted by Krypton
The Falling Dollar Empire


Text

this is some pretty far out there . but the math checks out every step of the way. that could explain the source of some of that uncomfortable laughter coming out of Guiliani during the debates.

It's impressive seeing someone of Paul's caliber emerging from the republican camp. he's got my vote come primary time
atbell
quote:
Originally posted by Capitalizt
value of the dollar over the past 2 years..

print print print!



What is this measure? Is the US $ falling against other currencies in the graph or in some measure of purchasing power?

as a side note Iran has begun selling it's oil in other currencies, this bbc article points to one deal where oil is sold in Yen:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6981375.stm
Krypton
quote:
Originally posted by atbell
What is this measure? Is the US $ falling against other currencies in the graph or in some measure of purchasing power?

as a side note Iran has begun selling it's oil in other currencies, this bbc article points to one deal where oil is sold in Yen:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6981375.stm


Which is why the administration or the powers that be haven't done a damn thing but provoke Iran. They don't care about diplomacy. They just want to preserve the dollar as the world reserve standard.
Capitalizt
The chart I posted is the US dollar index, which measures the dollar against a big basket of foreign currencies. Keep in mind that those other currencies (Euro, Yen, etc) are being devalued as well. Every country on the planet has the same fiat monetary system, and they all print more paper each year, making existing money and savings worth less.

It's kinda scary when you think about it. That huge drop in the chart I posted.. It is a drop against currencies that are ALSO DROPPING in value!
:eek:

Krypton
quote:
Originally posted by Capitalizt
The chart I posted is the US dollar index, which measures the dollar against a big basket of foreign currencies. Keep in mind that those other currencies (Euro, Yen, etc) are being devalued as well. Every country on the planet has the same fiat monetary system, and they all print more paper each year, making existing money and savings worth less.

It's kinda scary when you think about it. That huge drop in the chart I posted.. It is a drop against currencies that are ALSO DROPPING in value!
:eek:


So the dollar sucks majorly it looks like.
MisterOpus1
quote:
Originally posted by Krypton
Which is why the administration or the powers that be haven't done a damn thing but provoke Iran. They don't care about diplomacy. They just want to preserve the dollar as the world reserve standard.



Hmmm, and with my tin foil hat on I seem to remember what happened the last time a Middle East country with a healthy heap of oil decided to switch its currency for oil sales...........

[/tin foil hat off]
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Privacy Statement