return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Happy Birthday Keryn ~ (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
Frequency Mike
quote:
Originally posted by zizack
happy birthday son.

b-day punches when you get home tonight...

thats abusive.....
cl005k
Happy bday Keryn!!!!
Dany Veltri
Happy Birthday Keryn!
phuzzyfish12
quote:
Originally posted by Drew1127
Your gonna get Kelted and Pwned at rebel tomorrow. :D :crazy: :tongue3

to me that sounds like lots of shots!!!!

we will have to sneak them to her when Zack isn't looking :)
Drew1127
quote:
Originally posted by phuzzyfish12
to me that sounds like lots of shots!!!!

we will have to sneak them to her when Zack isn't looking :)

sneak??! nah mere, give it to her when zach IS looking lol
phoenixBEBE
hmmm keryn be sure to load up on those chaser pills earlier in the evening (that prevent hangovers) then u shouldnt have any problems hehe

have set times for tomorrow been posted up yet, just want to make sure we dont miss ur set, i know we've missed it in the past cuz we came too late. but we are coming early tomorrow cuz i dont think we can stay that long

haha we will start feeding ya EARLYYY on rofl~
Frequency Frank
quote:
Originally posted by phoenixBEBE
hmmm keryn be sure to load up on those chaser pills earlier in the evening (that prevent hangovers) then u shouldnt have any problems hehe

have set times for tomorrow been posted up yet, just want to make sure we dont miss ur set, i know we've missed it in the past cuz we came too late. but we are coming early tomorrow cuz i dont think we can stay that long

haha we will start feeding ya EARLYYY on rofl~

Do chasers actually work?
Keryn
quote:
Originally posted by Frequency Frank

I'm willing to give anything a try :D But last weekend I had one jack daniels malt beverage type of thing and i woke up with the worst splitting headache ever (the hangover kind) and I wanted to kill myself...is that even possible? That being said tomorrow night should be interesting
phuzzyfish12
quote:
Originally posted by Keryn
I'm willing to give anything a try :D But last weekend I had one jack daniels malt beverage type of thing and i woke up with the worst splitting headache ever (the hangover kind) and I wanted to kill myself...is that even possible? That being said tomorrow night should be interesting

Don't worry Keryn we have the remedy for any hang-over ;)
Drew1127
quote:
Originally posted by phuzzyfish12
Don't worry Keryn we have the remedy for any hang-over ;)

shake~n~bake!! lol

phoenixBEBE
quote:

friends of mine (girls) swear by them. No hangovers are a good thing. I think u need to take 2 or 3 depending on body weight etc.
Groundhog Boy
Happy birthday

quote:

I've tried them and didn't notice much of a difference. That was a few years ago, though, so i don't know if the formula is the same.

Just drink a few pints of water before going to bed.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Privacy Statement