return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Holland

Greetings and a question for the NLTA's
View this Thread in Original format
RJT
I'm going to apologize in advance for not using Dutch in your local forum - any attempt I would make to address you all in your native tongue would probably just come off as pathetic and insulting :p

Hello NLTA's -

My name is Rob and I'm a TA DJ from the Chicago area in the U.S. who will hopefully be heading back to the Netherlands this fall for a long weekend and (hopefully) a gig or two.

I'm posting this in hopes that some of you may be able to help me fill out my schedule a bit while I'm in your country - I'm not really looking for anything too massive, but I'd love to try to book a gig or two either in a club, coffeeshop, or lounge. I'm hoping to try and sort something out in either Amsterdam or Leiden, but I may also be in Rotterdam and Utrecht, so any information or contacts any of you could pass along to me would be very much appreciated.

I'm not going to spam your forum with sets/promotional material/credentials - but if anyone would like any, just ask in this thread or send me off a PM and I'll be happy to send something your way.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give - cheers,

Rob

http://www.ampprod.com
http://www.myspace.com/djrobturner
Hitman
I think you'll find some answers here and here
Good luck!
RJT
Thanks so much for that link m8 :)

And I definitely checked the stickied thread (and I'm actually rather familiar with Amsterdam and Leiden - spent a bit of time there over the past few years), I guess I'm just wondering if there are any specific individuals people would recommend contacting.

Again though, I really appreciate the Party Flock link, cheers!
magrec
:p good luck with finding a spot to dj, i can tell you you are not the only one.
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by magrec
:p good luck with finding a spot to dj, i can tell you you are not the only one.

Lol, I didn't expect to be. :p

Some of the other AMP artists have been heading over there to play here & then, and I'll likely be doing the same in November - so I'm just looking to fill out my trip with one or two more potential gigs, though if I just end up playing the one time I'll be happy just to have been back.

:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement