return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 
is there anything cooler than.....
View this Thread in Original format
gumble
... a dinobot?

Dinosaur + Robot = ing genius.

reckon they'll be in the new movie? :D
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by gumble
the chill out room = basically take the stupidest people of each sub forum and then lump them all together so they can have an audience.
gumble
i fail to see any relevance of quoting me?

dinobots are cool, COR is not.
Teh Jim
I thought the answer to "what's cooler than being cool?" was "ICE COLD!"

then shaking it like a polariod picture... :D
DJ_Ballistic
oksana baiul
Dj_Es-Dva
they already exist my flatmate has one, can't remember what they're called but you have a remote control and they do dino type stuff...
Teh Jim
quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Es-Dva
they already exist my flatmate has one, can't remember what they're called but you have a remote control and they do dino type stuff...

What...go extinct? wow what a feature
pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by Teh Jim
What...go extinct? wow what a feature

lol.
eRRaTiK
i always thought that it was unfair that hasbro never gave the dinobots the ability to merge into one big mofo like devastator or the decepticon beasts (what were they called again?)

anyways, yes the dinobots were cool as .

Considering the producers of the movie want to try and make the transformations realistic I don't know how they'd do that with dinosaurs.
gumble
quote:
Originally posted by Dj_Es-Dva

haha, thats roboraptor.

my gf didnt get me one for my bday like i asked for. needless to say, we broke up soon after.

and i read somewhere that the dinobots arent going to be in THIS movie, but that does imply there will be more....

pkcRAISTLIN
me grimlock! haha.

i think it was the collectable cards that had all the bots' stats on them. and all the dinobots were like

strength: 9
intelligence: 2

haha.
Aesthetic
she's colder than dry ice!

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Ballistic
oksana baiul
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement