return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: 1 [2] 3 
DJ J13 @ Churchill's in Ybor City June 29 (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
J13
Thanks everyone for coming out and showing support. I had a friggin blast last night. Churchill's was def a nice setting. Lots of TA's representing and dancing their butt off lol. Can't wait to see everyone's pics, esp Amber's (your camera is the BOMB). Mad props to Roland for the new tunage too, Summer Blush was great on that system. Tunes I played were...

Super8 & Tab - Needs to Feel (Wippenberg Mix)
Headstrong - The Truth (David West Mix)
Ferry Corsten - Possesion
Marc Marberg w/ Kyau & Albert - Megashira
Above & Beyond w/ Andy Moor - Air For Life
Oliver Smith - Tomahawk
Robert Nickson - Encounter
Factoria - Revive (Static Blue Mix)
Breakfast - The Sunlight
Vast Vision - Summer Blush
Oliver Smith - Nimbus
Above & Beyond ft Zoe Johnston - Good for Me
Dave 202 - Torrent
Sunny Lax - Blue Bird
Chocolate Puma - Always & Forever (Bart Claessen Mix)
Kyau & Albert - Always a Fool (Alblum Mix)
Summer Sessions ft Tiff Lacey - By My Side (Signalrunners Mix)
Eco - Light At the End (Lost World Mix)
Luminary - Amsterdam (Smith & Pledger Mix)
Public Domain - I Feel Loved (Bart Claessen Mix)
Jose Gonzales - Crosses (Danilo Ercole Bootleg Mix)
ATB ft Heather Nova - Renegade (Ronski Speed Mix)
Lost Witness vs Sassot - Whatever (Aly & Fila Mix)
Stino
thanks for playing summer blush :) too bad i cant be there in Florida at the moment :(
J13
quote:
Originally posted by Stino
thanks for playing summer blush :) too bad i cant be there in Florida at the moment :(


Your welcome Stino. Yeah that would have been great to have you in Florida. The club loved Summer Blush with lots of screaming and wooting (I was wooting lol). :D
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by Stino
thanks for playing summer blush :) too bad i cant be there in Florida at the moment :(


If you're anything like Roland I don't know if we could have handled having both of you here at the same time. :wtf: lol
Stino
i think im the more quite and laid back one ;)
Pimpis
im a dip for missing this one and being in town. definitely will come the next show. Any pics yet?

props for playing Luminary - Amsterdam (Smith & Pledger Mix)

AP
Pimpis
double post
maxdady25
Oh man. Looking at that tracklist...looks like I missed an awesome set! How is the club there? Eyekon is spinning there next Friday so I wanna go check him out. Eyekon = Trance yeah??? :D
Eyekon
quote:
Originally posted by maxdady25
Oh man. Looking at that tracklist...looks like I missed an awesome set! How is the club there? Eyekon is spinning there next Friday so I wanna go check him out. Eyekon = Trance yeah??? :D


lol

Eyekon = Trance/Tech

but...



I wont be there on the 20th :( Project Redeye will be rescheduling me for a later date as the clubs are just not hitting numbers for the summer in tampa. ill be there later in the year ;) in the meantime, you may wanna check west palm



=) I start there on the 27th with the Real World Party
Pimpis
I hate tampa.

3xx3r7
quote:
Originally posted by J13
Chocolate Puma - Always & Forever (Bart Claessen Mix)


original or stfu... :p


good job mr. j13. we need to see you play in orlando.
maxdady25
quote:
Originally posted by Eyekon
lol

Eyekon = Trance/Tech

but...



I wont be there on the 20th :( Project Redeye will be rescheduling me for a later date as the clubs are just not hitting numbers for the summer in tampa. ill be there later in the year ;) in the meantime, you may wanna check west palm



=) I start there on the 27th with the Real World Party


Oh ok. So not very crowded then?? Everytime there's good trance music/set by a DJ other than an internationally known one, the crowd sucks donkey balls. What can we do? There aren't too many opportunities to listen to a Trance set in Tampa so whenever there's one, I'm there.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Privacy Statement