return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 
The unofficial Tiesto at GM Place - August 25 thread (pg. 38)
View this Thread in Original format
sw1
Okay, finally got something uploaded. This is only my second time shooting video at a show, so please excuse the shaky cam (also getting shoved occasionally and trying to shoot around the taller people and all the arms in front of me:whip: ). Sorry about the distorted sound. It's a new camera and I didn't know the default settings weren't appropriate. Here goes...

Video01 (id):
forever2day
quote:
Originally posted by seena91
[QUOTE]Originally posted by blueadept
The "Air" theme comes in



PLEASE anyone, can ANYONE ID the track RIGHT before bright morning star in this video, you can hear a little bit of it


I believe its "Global Experience - Madras" ..
forever2day
quote:
Originally posted by sw1
Okay, finally got something uploaded. This is only my second time shooting video at a show, so please excuse the shaky cam (also getting shoved occasionally and trying to shoot around the taller people and all the arms in front of me:whip: ). Sorry about the distorted sound. It's a new camera and I didn't know the default settings weren't appropriate. Here goes...

Video01:


Actually you did a greeeeat job!! :) Post moreeee
krysx25
quote:
Originally posted by sw1
Sorry about the distorted sound.


Yeah they gotta make a cammie specific for concerts ..
I also heard if you put your finger over the mic hole it's
suppose to get rid of alot the distortion? I havn't tried
but something to keep in mind for next time I guess.

For now though, just drag your vids over to Adobe Premier ... ;)
MichaelBoogerd!
quote:
Originally posted by seena91
[QUOTE]Originally posted by blueadept
The "Air" theme comes in



PLEASE anyone, can ANYONE ID the track RIGHT before bright morning star in this video, you can hear a little bit of it


What exactly are we looking for here? The music in the beginning of the clip is the intro of Bright Morningstar.
ko_star
quote:
Originally posted by RaPiD____EyE_k
not the greatest of tracklists in comparison to other recent livesets of his


Ha ha, what, in comparison to Winnipeg's show? You can't be serious.
sw1
quote:
Originally posted by krysx25
Yeah they gotta make a cammie specific for concerts ..
I also heard if you put your finger over the mic hole it's
suppose to get rid of alot the distortion? I havn't tried
but something to keep in mind for next time I guess.

For now though, just drag your vids over to Adobe Premier ... ;)

Uh, thanks, Krys.
I don't wanna spend time doing video production. I only have roxio Videowave.

That sounds like a great tip! Only problem is I've got a stereo mic, each with many holes...I can try putting tape over the mics and I can also try setting the mic level down to the lowest setting. There was a row of speakers along the floor across the front of the entire stage so it was fairly loud up front!
sw1
quote:
Originally posted by forever2day
Actually you did a greeeeat job!! :) Post moreeee

Thank you! I think there may be a Tiesto video overload at the moment, and my videos are still in processing at YouTube, and I'm kinda busy, so I think I'll wait until the weekend when all the Armin videos come out.;)
judgejgamertag
Can anybody ID the song during the sunset??

Tiesto: Elements of Life Vancouver (Closing & Encore)

This is driving me krazy. It's the last one of my video's that needs a name.. :eyes: Help please :eyespop:
MichaelBoogerd!
quote:
Originally posted by judgejgamertag
Can anybody ID the song during the sunset??

Tiesto: Elements of Life Vancouver (Closing & Encore)

This is driving me krazy. It's the last one of my video's that needs a name.. :eyes: Help please :eyespop:


Hey Judge, I received your PM on youtube asking for Id's but the vid linked to the comment was Brightmorningstar so i didn't see this one until now.

in order of appearance:
Jedidja - Dancing Water (where the err narrator announces water)
D'Alt Vila - Breathing (when it changes to outro)
-
Steve Forte Rio - A New Dawn (short intro after the blackout)
Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum (Original Mix)
Carl B - Social Suicide (original Mix) (coming in for 5 seconds at the end) lol

trance__dreamer
...what can i say that hasn't been said already?!

i had a BLAST!

track highlights for me:

FAXING BERLIN!
AIR CONDITIONNE!
OPEN YOUR EYES!
FORMENTERA WHAT!
TOUCH ME!
MADRAS!

& when these tracks were comming on, i went off the chains, son! i'm telling you! every single time, flailing & stuff. (some of you have seen me "dance" before. :p & that's @ small venues. can you imagine my level of enthusiasm @ g.m. place?!) & ahaha...the people around me looked absolutely frightened! :o 'cause they just couldn't understand what i was reacting so strongly to. (HAH. if only they knew!) but what can you expect from, yup, you guessed it, teeny boppers & what not, who had no idea what the fck was going on in general that night. but i'm used to it, 'cause i go to raves, (which i don't think any of you guys are into, if i'm not mistaken. :p ) meh...i have yet to let the alleged bad vibe/venue get in the way.

but yea. hearing trance @ g.m. place was definately an experience that i'll NEVER EVER forget! :D hell, i wasn't even going for d.j. tiesto, per say; rather, for the g.m. place concert experience & all of that good stuff.

anyway. i'll see (some of) you guys @ van buuren (@ RAVERside) in a few days! :D look for the tall white brunette girl hanging out w/ forever2day! :cool: you t.a.'ers really are a bunch of great folks! :)

edit: these are some brilliant videos, guys! i hope 1 of you have 1 of tiesto struggling to mix albert vorne - formentera what. ahhh...i was shuddering so bad.
judgejgamertag
quote:
Originally posted by MichaelBoogerd!
Hey Judge, I received your PM on youtube asking for Id's but the vid linked to the comment was Brightmorningstar so i didn't see this one until now.

in order of appearance:
Jedidja - Dancing Water (where the err narrator announces water)
D'Alt Vila - Breathing (when it changes to outro)
-
Steve Forte Rio - A New Dawn (short intro after the blackout)
Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum (Original Mix)
Carl B - Social Suicide (original Mix) (coming in for 5 seconds at the end) lol


Once again you are amazing!! You will have the props on the video!! Cheer!!! :gsmile:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 
Privacy Statement